OWA for iPhone
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IMPORTANT: You need to have the latest update of Office 365 for business to use this app. If you’re not sure about your account status, please contact your IT department before installing.
With OWA for iPhone you can:
Get work done faster with email
- Organize your email quickly with Conversation View, Mark as Junk, Flag, and Categories
- Quickly search or browse email in all folders including Outlook Favorites
Manage your schedule with ease
- Schedule meetings using attendee free/busy and room finder
- View shared calendars including delegate support
- Use your voice to look up a contact or bring up your schedule
Keep business data secure
- Remote wipe erases only your corporate data in OWA for iPhone and leaves your personal data on the device alone
- Separate passcode for OWA for iPhone provides an additional layer of security
- The mailbox must be on the latest update of Office 365 for business or Exchange Online
- iPhone must be iPhone 4S or higher and have iOS 6 or higher
What's New in Version 1.0.12
- Minor bug fixes
I am regretting the decision to switch my company from a GoDaddy Secure Server email/calendar service to Office 365. This whole experience has been a nightmare. None of the Microsoft apps work, and even if they did you'd have to download 4 different apps to come anywhere near getting basic functionality. Even then, there's no way to view group (let alone update) calendars from a mobile device, which is VITAL to most businesses.
At this point, you can't even view events in individual calendars that have been shared with you. They show up under your calendars in OWA, but the actual calendar events aren't there.
I'm a heartbeat away from canceling it and going back to the old system or with Google.
Went from bad to worse!!!!
Had worked great and I preferred it to using the default iPhone email app, but for whatever reason the app no longer tells me when I receive a new email, the icon badge no longer shows up and either do the lock screen notifications. What good is an email app that doesn't tell you when you get an email??? **update** The icon badge started working again for half a day, then stopped, and now whenever I send an email it just sits in drafts and doesn't send! And it won't put my signature lines in the emails any more either. They've made this app completely worthless!
Essential and Dependable (usually)
This app is a godsend to help me avoid using Good Messaging. It's not perfect but it's better than using a web browser and you get notifications. If your organization requires you to use OWA and you don't need a token or smart card get it. If your Organization uses office 365 then you especially need this! I had to do some digging into settings for my particular organization but it should work for most.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 28, 2015
- Version: 1.0.12
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).