LP-5 - Loop-based Music Sequencer
By Markus Waldboth
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
LP-5 is a 5-track loop launcher/sampler for iOS.
Designed for live arranging and remixing, LP-5 allows you to play audio loops from an intuitive launch grid, while automatic tempo synchronization keeps you in time with the beat.
Loop recording, real-time stretching, IAA effect hosting, and MIDI connectivity make LP-5 a powerful tool for your studio sessions, live performances, or DJ acts.
- Five individual tracks that synchronize to the current tempo, without affecting the pitch.
- 5x40 launch grid.
- Ableton Link
- Desktop-grade time stretching quality
- In-app store offering royalty-free sound packs.
- Performance Recorder
- Universal support for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
SAMPLING & IMPORT (Full version)
- Loop recording from hardware input and other apps (Inter-App Audio, Audiobus).
- Mix and match your own loops of 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, etc. beats in length.
- Supported file formats include .wav, .mp3, AAC, and many more. No size limit.
- Import from document providers (iCloud Drive, Dropbox, ...), pasteboard, iTunes File Sharing, or via “Open in...”
- Batch import from Zip file
- 2 Inter-App Audio effect slots (Bus A/B).
- IAA timeline sync support in both node and host mode.
- MIDI clock sync/generate support to play along an external MIDI sequencer, drum machine, or DAW.
- Scene launching from a MIDI keyboard.
- Mixer control via MIDI CCs.
- Hands-free scene trigger, tap tempo and start/stop by using a MIDI foot pedal.
- MIDI message routing to and from class-compliant USB hardware, other apps, and WLAN or Bluetooth LE wireless peripherals.
This app has been Superpowered
What's New in Version 3.0.1
- Fixed a timing issue when acting as MIDI Clock source
- Fixed an issue with split screen support
- Route audio to speaker by default
- Loop recording from hardware and other apps
- Time stretching by Superpowered
- 40 scenes per set
- iPad Slide Over and Split View Support
- Audiobus I/O
- LinkKit 2.0
- Bug fixes and improvements
Very fluid design, stable, all round awesome
I don't normally use a lot of clip launching apps on iOS because most of them are very fiddly and you spend too much time sorting through your audio. With LP-5 you can fly through a recording session simply by holding a pad and then begin recording from any IAA sound source that you have loaded. It all syncs perfectly, recording stops automatically at the loop length and it all works rock solid and smoothly. I love that your recordings are easily accessible again just by holding a pad. It's easy as pie to switch out one IAA instruments for another and of course there's great loops to get you started and if you want to import audio you can do so straight from the pads. I do wish you could export a single pad in the same way as importing it though. But you can capture perfect loops of the overall output and that's pretty great.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 05, 2017
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Markus Waldboth
- © 2016 Finger Pro
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Prime Loops - Electro KitFree
- Full Version Upgrade$9.99
- Prime Loops - Ambient Kit$0.99
- Prime Loops - Trap Kit$0.99
- Prime Loops - Ambient Drum Kit$0.99
- Prime Loops - Hip Hop Kit$0.99
- Prime Loops - Dirty South Kit$0.99
- Soundtrack Loops - Jungle DnB$2.99
- Prime Loops - Dubstep Kit$0.99
- Soundtrack Loops - Cinematic Dubstep$2.99