Kaspersky Password Manager
By Kaspersky Lab UK Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kaspersky Password Manager securely stores all your passwords, addresses & credit card details – and synchronizes them across your mobiles & computers … so you only need to remember one master secure password – to access all your individual passwords & data.
• Secure storage of all of your records
You can store your passwords, addresses and credit card details in a secure password vault – and they can only be unlocked with a master secure password that only you know.
• Records synchronization across multiple devices
Because you use computers and mobiles for surfing & shopping, we synchronize your passwords, addresses and card details across all your devices – so all items are stored in a password vault, and you can access them from your PC, Mac, smartphones & tablets.
• Easy access to all your favourite sites & accounts
Remembering different passwords – for every website and account you use – can be a challenge. Having Kaspersky Password Manager, you don’t need a «Forget password» link anymore. With all your passwords and usernames securely stored, it’s easier to sign into your favorite sites and accounts when you return to them.
• Easy credit card data input
Automated data entry can help to prevent errors. If you need to capture the account number for one of your credit cards, you simply scan the card with your mobile.
• Touch ID support for iPhones & iPads
If you’re using an iPhone or iPad with Touch ID fingerprint recognition, your fingerprint lets you access your stored passwords, addresses and card details… without even having to type in your single secure password. Just place your finger on the Home button to unlock your Kaspersky Password Manager password vault.*
* Available for the following device type: iPhone 5s or later, iPad Air 2, or iPad mini 3 or later.
What's New in Version 8.6.1
Thank you for being our loyal consumer!
This update includes:
•New Notifications – in case you are manually disconnected from My Kaspersky portal
•License Status – more detailed information about your product license
•Multiple Performance Improvements – including bug fixes
•In-Product Feedback Form – rate our app and share your experience with us so we could make it even better
Great place to store passwords.
For all those sites you rarely use, now you can store log in and passwords in one location and access them across multiple platforms.
What a pain having to deal with passwords. This is the remedy. Reminds you of a bad website as well as other issues. Used this for years !!!
Been using it for years
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 06, 2017
- Version: 8.6.1
- Size: 100 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Kaspersky Lab UK Limited
- © Kaspersky Lab UK Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Kaspersky Password Manager 1-year Premium$14.99
- Kaspersky Password Manager 1-year Premium Renewal$10.99