Maximize your savings with the ACME app and our MyMixx program! Register to find over $100 in weekly savings and earn gas reward points. See weekly coupons and sales on groceries and more. You can also receive your receipts digitally through MyMixx. Download and register to start saving now!
Find your Savings:
• Register to add your digital coupons in MyMixx.
• Redeem coupons automatically by entering your phone number at checkout.
• Get Personalized Coupons based on shopping history.
• Sort offers by aisle, category, purchase history, recently added, and about to expire.
Build your Shopping List:
• Adding the items you buy and items you like based on shopping history.
• Adding items to your shopping list directly from your past digital receipts.
• Scan bar codes to find out more about products and add offers automatically.
Other Features you will find:
• Visit My Store for hours, locations, and directions to your nearest ACME store.
• Manage your account preferences.
• NEW! PUSH notifications about offers and deals.
• Use your Rewards Summary to track your gas reward earnings.*
• For participating stores, see the Rewards Summary to find the nearest participating gas station.
*Some features not available in all areas.
We heard you about the paper ads.
Now our weekly ad is a digital circular for you to view and add sale items to your shopping list along with coupons.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
We value your feedback and want to improve the app for you, so please send us suggestions and comments by tapping on the My Store tab and selecting feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
great idea, missed UX opportunities
First the good: integrating coupons into an app so you do not have to log those terrible paper coupons around is a perfect way to shop and use an app. Bravo!
the bad: it is clear that the designers of this app does not use it themselves because the UX is lacking the most basic tools. Most of these are mentioned by others, such as order of the coupons and inability to remove any coupons. designers only need to introduce 4 or 5 very simple fixes to make this a perfect shopping app.
Finally, there is a shopping list but it only contains the coupons you cut and does not integrate the store's database, so no actual products exist other than your coupons and the user has to built the entire shopping list him/herself, again very bad UX. Surely you have a list of the products you sell somewhere!
The app needs an overhaul. Agree with previous review - it desperately needs a search function. Also needs a fix so you can easily add an item to your shopping cart after clipping a coupon. Now you have to remember specifically what it was and type it in. Ugh. Should be able to select it and add to shopping list. Merely having all clipped coupons in a shopping list is not actually a shopping list - and with no search function it is useless. Also the gas rewards area to find a station location often is incorrect. For example when I select to find directions for the Sunoco parsippany NJ location - it brings up the Summit NJ location. Happens for the Fairfield NJ location too - brought me to Bergen NJ. I finally gave up.
Good but needs improvement
Like a number of things and believe there are good features I should use (recipes coupons).
Should be able to enter a missed purchase by entering the Transaction Number. For example if you forget or because of timing the emptying of the cart and bagging you miss entering your phone number and thus loose the gas points or coupons.
There is not a search option in the 'clip coupon' function so you have to scroll through coupons to find products you are looking for. Particularly annoying in the store where a display tells you to use a mymixx coupon but you can find it in the app. Then you know you won't get the low price.
- Albertsons Companies, LLC
- 54.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 MyWebGrocer Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.