Pinpoint – Mark Up Screenshots
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You take screenshots. But sometimes you need to mark them up a bit before sharing them with your friends (or enemies). You know: point stuff out, blur out your business, jot down thoughts. Pinpoint’s got you covered.
With Pinpoint you can:
• See all the screenshots you’ve ever taken
• Draw arrows and boxes to pinpoint the important parts or the stuff that’s weird
• Write text to explain what you’re thinking
• Blur out your sensitive info to keep it from prying eyes
• Share your finished screenshot masterpiece with literally anyone
• Ditch the original screenshot so it’s not clogging up your photo library
• Get new colors so that you’re cooler than your friends
That’s it. It’s super simple by design. One thing: mark up your screenshots.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
• Adds support for 3D Touch! Press the icon to quickly mark up your latest screenshot.
• Fixes Facebook Messenger sharing.
• Fixes sharing to LINE posting a link to the app without first displaying it.
We <3 you. If you love Pinpoint: buy a color or two, leave us a review, or follow us on Twitter at @getpinpoint.
Thanks for the extremely nice app.
Please open other colors.
I hope it works on all pictures and photos not only screenshot.
Should be able to edit all photos
Right now it only works on screenshots, it seems like a weird restriction to put in
Easy to use
Recommend it to all my students
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 05, 2015
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Lickability
- © 2015 Lickability
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Colors$4.99
- Light Blue$0.99
- Dark Blue$0.99