A SINGLE PURCHASE COVERS ALL YOUR IPHONE AND IPAD DEVICES.
Sync your tasks with Google and across your Mac, iPhone & iPad devices.
Never liked your tasks app? You’ll love this one :)
● Sync your tasks with Google Tasks.
● Sync tasks between your iPhone & iPad devices.
● View your tasks and calendar events in one place.
● Keep your tasks organized with subtasks.
● Location based reminders such as when you leave your office.
● Set repeating tasks such as “Pay bills” every month.
● Universal app, designed both for iPhone and iPad.
● Naturally integrating into Google Calendar.
● No permanent internet connection required. The app will sync updated tasks as soon as an internet connection is available.
● Your tasks are backed up.
● Manage your tasks conveniently on your home/office PC, and have them synced to your iPhone/iPad and vice versa.
● Share tasks with your colleagues.
Check out this video at:
Fixed bugs and improved performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Best tasklist app out there
This is easily the best tasklist app out there. It's easy to use, has a nice layout, and the reminder options are great. There are a few areas that could use improvement though:
- There's no easy way to move a large number of tasks from one list to another. The best workaround is to make all of them subtasks under a single task, move that single task to another list, and then un-sub them all once moved.
- There's no way to make a task a subtask from the start. In other words, you can't create a task as a subtask. Instead, you have to create a task and then drag it under another and hit tab to make it a subtask.
- Sometimes the app crashes for no reason. This has improved immensely over the years, but it remains one of the only apps I have that ever crashes.
- Sync between phone and PC is very, very laggy and fairly often changes get lost if you don't allow a large window of time between modifying tasks on phone and PC. For example, if I move a few tasks on my PC, 10 minutes later that change may not show on my phone. If I open the app and do nothing, it will sync up after a minute or two. However, if I make any changes, the changed made earlier on the PC will typically be lost. I don't know if this is Google'd issue or the app, but it's pretty irritating.
First, thank you for supporting the Apple Watch. This is something a lot of developers need to get serious about. I can see where some aren't warranted, but one of the reasons a lot of people have these watches is so they can get reminders!!
I also appreciate how well everything syncs and works with my iCal app. At first I was worried I'd have to just stick with Google tasks, and I have set up a number of calendars already in iCal.
My one big request at this point is that you have a way to repeat notifications (nag). It's nice that I can set an early reminder, but as someone who has problems with ADD, it's very easy for me to ignore the pre-reminder. It's also easy for me to forget the actual reminder because I'm distracted, so having the ability to set it to remind me again several more times would be 5 stars. Thanks!
Great app but can’t insert text in subject
I love this app and highly recommend it! It is an easy way to quickly add a task I need to do or a note I want to remember. You can even repeat it. For instance, I make greeting cards for relatives. I enter “Bday card for Bruce-day: 19 Jan, Mail: 11 Jan.” Then I set the due date to the date I need to begin designing and making the card to 3 Jan with a repeat of “every year.” I have 2 things I’d like to see: (#1): a fix for adjusting the subject of the task. I type a subject and can’t click at the beginning (or anywhere except at the end) to insert a word, I can only add words at the end of the subject. It will randomly select an entire word when you’re trying to insert words but only offers to cut or paste. (#2): add a way to attach a photo or file.
- JulyApps Ltd
- 28.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Yaniv Katan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.