The new Trip.com app delivers a richer and better experience, designed specially with you in mind. Enjoy a seamless travel experience, loaded with our most-wanted travel deals to make it even better.
Find a cheap hotel in minutes:
● Enjoy cheap travel when you save up to 50% with mobile-exclusive hotel deals!
● Search by city, landmark, hotel name or nearby properties in just one tap.
● Sort by what's important to you: hotel prices, deals, ratings and more.
● Narrow your search results with handy filters: price range, city districts, facilities (e.g., swimming pool, free Wi-Fi, parking) and more.
● Switch to map view to find cheap hotels in your preferred neighborhood, or to book hotel rooms near you.
● See reviews from customers who are verified hotel guests.
● Save your booking confirmation to your photo gallery or access it offline in the app to check in easily, even without an Internet connection.
● Add your bookings to Passbook to keep all your travel info in one place.
● Find the way to your stay quickly and easily with maps.
● Adding hotel bookings to your calendar makes planning multiple stays easier.
● Cancel or modify bookings on the move with the hotel room app.
Book the perfect flight:
● Book a cheap flight to nearly anywhere in the world.
● Search by city or airport for the best flight deals.
● Advanced flight search engine. Find cheap flights by filtering by price, duration, departure or arrival time or even airline and stops.
● Easy to use flight booking process. Finding a cheap ticket has never been so simple!
Find China train tickets:
● China travel made easy! Book cheap tickets anywhere in Mainland China quickly and easily.
● Pick up your high-speed train tickets at any station in Mainland China.
● Our database is connected to the official China high-speed train information center so you can rest assured you are seeing the latest train schedules and pricing for all China trains.
Book in a flash:
● Already signed in or new to Trip.com? Complete your booking in less than 30 seconds.
● Slide to purchase, and you're on your way to a cheap trip!
● The Trip.com app is available in 15 languages, with prices available for display in 22 currencies.
Manage & track your trip information:
● Track your flight status on the go.
● Add your itinerary to your Passbook, calendar or save it as photo for a smooth vacation.
● Get notifications for booking changes and much more.
Tired of spending hours choosing the right destination? Well not anymore!
Introducing the new Things To Do section.
Trip.com makes it easy to find and book the world’s hottest travel attractions.
Day trips to Kyoto, tickets to the magnificent Louvre, skydiving in Auckland, theme parks, city passes—you name it, we have them all!
Drive your way!
Getting on the road is easier than ever! Now you can book car rentals in the app.
The good news:
· No credit card fees
· 60,000 branches in over 5,000 cities around the world!
Trip.com, The Easy Way to Go!
1. Hotels can now be filtered by 24-hour front desk service. Improved map navigation features.
2. Select seats for your flight at no additional charge. You can now also view flight on-time history and information about on-board amenities.
3. You can now book tickets for the high speed rail in Taiwan. Get 20% off your booking!
4. New destination guides covering recommended restaurants, food, and attractions.
Ratings and Reviews
Travelling on a whim can be affordable with these irresistible deals.
CTrip’s got your back!
This company has been incredibly helpful for my traveling in Asia! This one time I was stuck in this random city in China (by myself!!) because a connecting flight of mine got cancelled after I’d already begun my journey. That’s okay, but the issue was that NO ONE spoke English and my chinese is HORRID.
So I called cTrip to ask what was being done about this situation and they assured me they were on it to find out. They had my back the entire 2 days I was stuck in that random town and I finally made it to Thailand! I had to cancel every single one of my previous hotel reservations and cTrip took care of all of it for me.
It was actually one of the best trips of my life. So, yes they have a booking fee. But after that fiasco, I know that booking through this company is a solid choice and that they won’t leave me to deal with everything by myself. If you’re traveling Asia, and want some support, cTrip is the way to go!
C-Trip is not getting any better
We have always had a problem with CTrip. This new app is not better and is actually worse than the old app. Many bugs in the software, prices changing during booking process, the fare you select not available when time to pay, selecting a route and fare then that fare does not show on the next page unless you chose to show more fares, WeChat pay link does not work and opens up other apps on your phone, flight information not correct, very slow to update customers with schedule changes..... and the list goes on. We’re looking for a good site so we can get away from this one.
Thank you for rating Trip.com. We sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience you may have experienced. We would like to know more about your feedback. Could you please provide the booking number to firstname.lastname@example.org? Our team will assist you as soon as possible after receiving your email. Or you could call our hotline directly. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Shanghai Ctrip International Travel Service Co., Ltd
- 138.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Trip.com
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.