By Pavel Dolezal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing Logacal: World’s favorite calendar app.
Using this calendar app makes a big difference on how you percieve you schedule. You won’t believe it until you experience it yourself.
Unlike traditional month, week or day-based calendars, Logacal doesn’t split time equally, but instead depending on how far in the future it is. The scale is split into sections like today, tomorrow, upcoming days and upcoming weeks so the further in time you go, the less granular the scale is. This way you can see time the same way how you think about it.
• Works with local calendars, iCloud calendars, Google calendars, Exchange calendars… all the calendars you currently use on you iPhone
• Add, edit and delete your events
• If you have Fantastical 2, you can add new events the Fantastical way
• Filter by calendars to see only events that interest you at the moment
• Search by title, location and notes
• Full accessibility support (VoiceOver, dynamic text size)
• See full titles of your events — forget about cutting events with long titles
• Simple interface with no learning curve
Thousands of people use Logacal every day to stay on top of their time. You can, too.
Give it a try and tell me what you think on twitter @logacal or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.2
Fixed bugs in Logacal running on iOS 8
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 02, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Pavel Dolezal
- © Pavel Doležal
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.