OmniFocus 2 (legacy support edition)
By The Omni Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Thank you for your interest in OmniFocus 2! We encourage anyone considering OmniFocus to purchase our universal app rather than this iPhone-only app. The universal app adds new features and is designed for all iOS devices: iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
The universal app is the same price as this iPhone-only app, but it’s a better deal.
This app is still in the App Store so we can continue to offer updates to our existing customers, and so they can use Complete My Bundle to switch to the universal app without having to pay full price.
If you're a new customer considering OmniFocus, we encourage you to follow the Related Apps links to our universal OmniFocus 2 app (the one with a black checkmark on the icon, rather than this one with the white checkmark).
If you've been using OmniFocus 2 for iPhone and would like to start using OmniFocus on your Apple Watch or iPad, you can use Complete My Bundle with the OmniFocus Legacy Support Bundle to get full credit for your existing investment in OmniFocus. (If you previously purchased OmniFocus 2 for iPad, you don't even need to Complete My Bundle! Check your Purchased apps: the universal update is free.)
If you own this app and don’t need the universal app, you’ll still get major free updates: features such as Dark Mode, Swipe to Flag, and Push-Triggered Syncing are on the way. Stay tuned!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnifocus.
What's New in Version 2.14.1
This release is focused on improving Sync:
• Sync — Reduced the likelihood of customers receiving a prompt to choose local or server database by detecting when the current device was so out of date that it had been removed from the client pool. In these cases we now just take the server database and merge any local changes to it if necessary.
• TaskPaper Format — Fixed a problem where projects were being exported with the wrong @autodone setting.
• Crashes — Fixed three of our most common crashes in OmniFocus 2.14.
• URL Crash — Fixed a crash when OmniFocus was cold-launched via an /add URL.
• URL Crash — Fixed a crash when a malformed attachment was added via URL.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @omnifocus.
If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and make them more productive too.
Update crashes asap, unable to open app. I just see badge icon with 9 things to do but no idea what... Great $20 app...
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 04, 2016
- Version: 2.14.1
- Size: 24.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: The Omni Group
- © 2008-2016 The Omni Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.