OmniFocus 2 (legacy support edition)
By The Omni Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Thank you for your interest in OmniFocus 2! We encourage anyone considering OmniFocus to purchase our universal app rather than this iPhone-only app. The universal app adds new features and is designed for all iOS devices: iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
The universal app is the same price as this iPhone-only app, but it’s a better deal.
This app is still in the App Store so we can continue to offer updates to our existing customers, and so they can use Complete My Bundle to switch to the universal app without having to pay full price.
If you're a new customer considering OmniFocus, we encourage you to follow the Related Apps links to our universal OmniFocus 2 app (the one with a black checkmark on the icon, rather than this one with the white checkmark).
If you've been using OmniFocus 2 for iPhone and would like to start using OmniFocus on your Apple Watch or iPad, you can use Complete My Bundle with the OmniFocus Legacy Support Bundle to get full credit for your existing investment in OmniFocus. (If you previously purchased OmniFocus 2 for iPad, you don't even need to Complete My Bundle! Check your Purchased apps: the universal update is free.)
If you own this app and don’t need the universal app, you’ll still get major free updates: features such as Dark Mode, Swipe to Flag, and Push-Triggered Syncing are on the way. Stay tuned!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnifocus.
What's New in Version 2.11
OmniFocus 2.11 adds note and attachment indicator icons to lists (we added them to editor tabs in OmniFocus 2.10) and fixes bugs.
• Notes and Attachments — Added note and attachment indicator icons to individal rows in lists.
• iOS 9.2 — Fixed the alignment of toolbar buttons.
• Search Results — Deleting an item from search results once again dismisses the editor.
• Quick Actions — Backgrounding at the app with the repetition menu open now correctly displays the “Editing” row.
• "Convert to" — Made the use of these icons in the editor consistent.
• Crash in Settings — Fixed a crash resetting settings with all perspectives un-favorited.
• Crash — Fixed another somewhat common crash.
Use it daily!!
Hands off OmmiFocus, this is the best app for having things done - well, at least for me.. I tried many-many out there and none has worked as well. Yes, this is the investment as the app is not cheap, but it's worth it. Syncs well between all the devices, no issues, does the job! Love it and will definitely recommend!!
Ask us to purchase another exactly the same app?
The dev is greedy.
This developer is far too greedy!
There are so many great apps it there now- I would not recommend this app or developer anymore. I have bought several things and although they do work well. The price isn't worth it to me.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 05, 2016
- Version: 2.11
- Size: 23.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: The Omni Group
- © 2008-2016 The Omni Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.