Chemio - A Student's Chemical Reference
By AppBit Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Interactive periodic table, solubility table, molar mass calculator and the 3D widget for designing electron configuration of atom. The most necessary chemical references for students in the one neat app - it's Chemio!
Chemio is an interactive chemical reference. It provides a set of useful instruments, which allow you to perform search and calculations faster. Our app's purpose is to replace traditional chemical books and to help you with your research or education.
We're open for your feedback about the app's performance and functionality.
What's New in Version 1.2
This update includes a number of improvements and corrections:
- Correct names for chemical elements in English;
- Swapped metals and transition metals legends (they were confused in the periodic table);
- Ba+ corrected to Ba2+ in the solubility table;
- Corrected minor inaccuracies in text references;
- Small performance improvements.
This app is excellent!
The interactive nature and different ways of Visually interactive really help a person think of molecules as a living thing.
I'm not a chemistry student or scientist or anything, but I love periodic tables and this just might be the best such app I've found so far.
Half full or half empty
I would love to know how many positrons and neutrons in each element and displayed like the electrons. I can't wait for the update.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 24, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 13.3 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: AppBit Software LLC
- © 2013 AppBit Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.