Wireless Audio - Multiroom
By Samsung Electronics CO.LTD.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Samsung ‘Wireless Audio – Multiroom’ system enables listeners to enjoy tether-free entertainment in any room in the house, from virtually any audio source, all controlled from a downloadable app and facilitated by easy installation.
Stream all music, anywhere
Enjoy music from various free Internet radio or music services*anywhere in your house - give a room sound simply by adding extra speakers.
(* Music services vary by region)
Liberate your listening experience and take back control via a simple downloadable remote app.
- Easily browse your music with the new Wheel Dial feature.
- Enjoy seamless music playback from outside to inside and from one room to another with the Continuous play feature.
- You can now use this app as a music player, even when not connected to your home network.
- The universal search feature allows you to search all services at the same time.
- Improved the Queue function to allow you to create your own music list.
What's New in Version 3172
- Support for iTunes Playlist
- FAQ and Contact Samsung added
- Various minor bug fixes and usability improvements
Still Not Compatible with iTunes
When trying to stream from the iPhone or an iPad, the only connection you can make is with songs and albums physically on the device. You cannot attach to iTunes to play music from the cloud. Also, the way that the app lists tracks is in alphabetical order, so if you play an album all of the songs will be out of order. All in all this is a very poorly designed application considering how much you pay for the speaker system itself. If you have not already purchased the speaker system, I wouldn't buy before doing a little research into something like Sonos to see if it's more compatible for the Apple suite of devices.
Buyers beware!! Do not buy this Cheap imitation of Sonos!!! This app and speaker "ecosystem" is so inconsistent that it makes something as easy as listening to music a difficult process.. And you are lucky if it works! The speakers are a ripoff and gimmicky at best!
Comment for keeb86 review-
The purpose of these speakers is to listen to music over Wifi for "better quality", so using Bluetooth is a downgrade and pointless for the price of those crappy speakers!
Connected after having trouble
This app is working now. Check your router and reset it if you're having trouble connecting
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 02, 2015
- Version: 3172
- Size: 33.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Samsung Electronics
- © Samsung Electronics
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.