Jet Car Stunts 2
By True Axis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sequel to the award winning Jet Car Stunts.
WARNING: This game will challenge you.
- Crazy stunt driving on outlandish courses.
- Insane jumps.
- Ludicrous speeds.
- Manic car handling.
- Outrageous jet physics.
- 120 levels, 3 difficulties each. (The First 10 are free)
- 7 cars with varied handling.
- 4 Game modes.
- Level creation and sharing (Purchase required for saving and sharing)
- Global leaderboards with replays.
- Friend challenges.
- Controller support
Note: Using non-app store apps with JCS2 may break JCS2, causing it to crash every time on start up.
In-App Purchases: JCS2 has flexible options, either buy all in one purchase, or pay just for what you want.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
- Fixed bug where no new user levels can be downloaded after 100 until some are deleted.
- Added friends filter to user levels
- Added text search to user levels
- Various bug fixes
Great concept, mediocre execution.
At first, I thought this game was great. Decent visuals, cool levels, etc... The sounds are great, cars are nice, and the menu is well laid out. Then once I got further into the expansive amount of levels, I noticed a few things that set me off a little:
1) The reset points should be either more frequent, or non existent, simply spawning the player where ever they left the track. At the moment, having to redo a section of track multiple times over is infuriating, especially when the terrible physics get in the way (read below).
2) Car physics are terrible. The controls feel a bit slow, especially when flying. Turning feels dead, and most cars have very little grip, sliding about a lot.
Because of these two points, I have decided to give the game 3 stars. Hopefully this will be fixed soon, but until then, I will keep the rating at where it stands.
Didn’t enjoy it
I played the original Jet Car Stunts for weeks when it was new. I had high expectations when this was released and downloaded it immediately.
I guess my expectations have progressed since the original Jet Car Stunts. Now I’m frustrated by the controls, and just don’t have the patience to develop my reaction skills to cars that just don’t seem to behave realistically.
This time around, I’m passing.
In all this game is pretty good! The graphics are very nice and it is smooth, with very little frame rate drops! I love that you are able to go of the regular map and drive on the outside fixtures! 5 out of 5 good job!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 22, 2014
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 37.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TRUE AXIS PTY LTD
- Copyright © True Axis Pty Ltd 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mega All-In-One Pack$4.99
- Level Editor$1.99
- Platforming Pack$1.99
- Freestyle Pack$0.99
- Ignition Pack$0.99
- Racing Pack$0.99
- Bonus Pack$1.99
- Advanced Pack$0.99
- Time Trial Pack$0.99
- Extreme Pack$0.99