Fantastical 2 for iPhone - Calendar and Reminders
By Flexibits Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** 40% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME **
Fantastical 2 is the award-winning calendar app with features such as natural language parsing, reminders, a beautiful week view, and much more!
"Great iOS update to my favorite iPhone calendar app. Looks great, works great, and now integrates iOS reminders." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
“...if you need a pure replacement for the iPhone's stock calendar-app, Fantastical 2 is your best bet.” - The Verge
"Fantastical is one of those apps that just works. Love it." - Jim Dalrymple (The Loop)
"Fantastical is my new favorite iPhone app. It looks great, it works reliably, and, more importantly, it made managing my schedule better." - MacStories
“Fantastical 2 is not only the absolute best calendar app on iOS, but the best reminders app as well.” - iMore
Just enter "Lunch with Elon in Palo Alto on Friday" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "todo buy milk at 5pm" and a reminder will alert you at 5PM! If your device supports dictation, you can speak the details for your event or reminder and Fantastical 2 will handle the rest.
ONE NEW APP, MANY NEW FEATURES
- See your events and dated reminders together in the main list
- Add reminders directly from the Reminders list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and reminders
- Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Significant new parser features, including:
- Create reminders by starting your sentence with "reminder", "todo", "task", or "remind me to"
- Expanded, expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases such as "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
• All-new event details, including a map to show your event’s locations and better repeating event options
• An elegant week view when you rotate your iPhone to landscape
• Background app updating allows events, reminders, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical 2 even if you don't launch the app very often
• An extended keyboard when creating new events or reminders, providing instant access to numbers and symbols for dates and times (only for 4" screens or larger)
• Birthday options - tap on a birthday to see contact information or send a quick greeting
• TextExpander support
• Many other refinements and improvements
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR REMINDERS IS FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or reminders
• Just type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or reminder!
THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT
• Fantastical 2's DayTicker is the efficient and enjoyable way to see your schedule
• The expansive and beautiful event list makes it easy to find your events
• Tap an event or reminder to show and edit its details
• Tap and hold an event to duplicate, move, or share
• Use search to instantly locate specific events or reminders
• View your Facebook events
FAST, FRIENDLY, AND FLEXIBLE
• Supports the same calendar services as the built-in Calendar app, including iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, and more!
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
• Just type or speak your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automatically understand
• 3D Touch, including Peek and Pop
• Accessibility support
What's New in Version 2.7
Fantastical for iPhone is ready for iOS 10 and watchOS 3!
- Updated Today widget that shows your schedule at a glance and can be expanded to show more details
- Added option to show only some calendars and reminder lists in the Watch app
- Added option to show all-day events in the Watch complication
- New launcher style for Watch complication to quickly open Fantastical from a watch face
- Faster Watch complication updates on watchOS 3
- Numeric keyboard row now appears more consistently with third-party keyboards
- New 3D Touch gestures: 3D Touch on the red header to go to a different date, 3D Touch on a date picker to jump to today
- Improved support for when receiving shared items from OmniFocus
- Improved keyboard shortcuts when using a Bluetooth keyboard
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Everything...but one feature
UPDATE: This app continues to improve. I would like to see Flexbits leverage some of the intelligence in iOS for features like: time to leave, dial-in to conference call, and link to LinkedIn to look up meeting members. I'll pay MORE for that.
Fantastical is second calendar app of choice. It has everything except for one feature that I, and I’m sure many execs, require for the daily grind of meetings and conference calls. I would love to be able to dial into conference calls directly from Fantastical. Unfortunately, I cannot do this yet.
So, I use Tempo as my main calendar app for conference calls. Tempo also has a neat link to Uber, so when traveling, I can easily call up an Uber for my next meeting.
Greatest Calendar App Out There!
By far my favorite calendar app! Fantastical 2 is packed with features and makes it easy for me to organize my life in college. Creating events and reminders is a breeze with natural language input, and there are numerous settings to customize the app to make it look exactly as you like. Fantastical 2 receives constant updates and much love from the developers! :) It continues to improve beyond my expectations. I highly recommend Fantastical on the iPhone, Apple Watch, and the Mac!
Latest Update Introduced Instability
With the most recent update, recurrinng events cannot be updated as the pop-up menu to select either apply to all future or current event only displays and disappears faster than the user can select an option. Once this occurs the cancel and add buttons cease to respond forcing a force quit of the app. Furthermore, creating a new event after running into the above issue causes the add button for the new event to not respond again forcing a force quit of the app. Please fix the instability introduced with the most recent update. App worked fine - 5 star - before this update.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 17, 2016
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 36.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Flexibits Inc.
- Copyright © 2011-2016 Flexibits Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.