Recordium - Free Voice Recorder
By Pichak co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Recordium is a powerful yet elegant recording app designed for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Recordium lets you highlight the track while playing or recording audio, helping you focus on the most important parts of your recordings.
Attachments such as notes, tags, and pictures can be easily added to any part of the recording. This enables searching among your recordings, allowing you quick access to the most important and highlighted parts of your tracks.
Recordium's intuitive user interface, smooth playback, and multiple options for customizing the size and quality of the recordings using various compression algorithms are among the features that make this app an essential tool for everybody, especially students, journalists and musicians. Recordium, See what you hear!
Recordium special features:
Highlight the Audio
◦ Highlight important parts of the track while recording or
◦ Edit the highlighted parts on the touchable waveform easily
◦ Tag recordings with as many tags as you desire
◦ Add multiple notes to various parts of the track
◦ Attach pictures to any part of the track (from the camera or device gallery)
◦ Preview your annotations through a single tap
◦ Move annotations through the track easily
◦ Edit or delete annotations’ contents with a single tap
High Quality Recording
◦ 3 adjustable sampling rates (8, 22, 44.1 kHz) to manage the size and quality of the recording
◦ 4 different recording formats: WAV, CAF, AIFF, MP4
◦ Special MP4 Compression format: (e.g. record 1 hour in less than 30MB) Powerful Recording
◦ Record and playback in the background
◦ Pause while recording
◦ Interruption protection enables you to continue recording after answering a phone call
◦ Auto-Save ensures that you never lose any recording
◦ Record all you need with no time limit on recording
◦ Enhanced recording volume to better capture voices from far distances
◦ Auto-Pause decreases file sizes by skipping conversation gaps Powerful
◦ Upload your recordings to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote and other cloud apps
◦ Email your recordings directly from Recordium
◦ Transfer your recordings to your computer using Wi-Fi
◦ iTunes file sharing File Management
◦ Search by titles, tags and notes
◦ Quickly play recordings from the files’ list
◦ Useful file & folder management system
◦ Change file and folder names during recording or playback
◦ Add, delete, move, and rename your recording files
◦ Have a detailed view of your recordings' information including size, duration and date
Import Multiple Formats
◦ Import audio formats including:MP4, WAV, AIFF, and CAF
◦ Highly sensitive waveform
◦ Zoom in and out and navigate visually with the touchable waveform
◦ Variable playback speed with optional pitch correction
◦ Optional forwarding or rewinding including 5, 10, 15 and 20 seconds
◦ Trim/cut any unnecessary parts of your recordings
◦ Snip any part of a track and create a new file
◦ Delete any part, even from the middle of a track
◦ It brings convenient access to all your recordings on your iPhone or iPad.
We are always working on improving the app, so please continue to send us your feedback. We hope you enjoy using Recordium as much as we enjoy working on this. Thank you for your support.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
I used to use recordium for more then 14 months, before buying a new ipad. Now with my new device, it seems that I cannot see and use the right half of the app, and I just see the options in the left side of the app. Additionally, I used to send all the records from my iphone, to ipad and use recordium, but it is not possible to open the voices using recordium anymore. Hope these problems get fixed soon, since recordium was one of the most comfortable apps. I will try a couple of more times, before switching to another app.
It was good in the past
This app is really good. But the latest update has caused a bigger problem.
I use the iPad, but I can not see half of the screen. The iPhone does not have a problem.
I wonder when the developer will be able to fix this.
Screen cut in half since last update
I'm currently running iOS 10.2.0 and the screen is cut in half thus not allowing me to view the control panel. Too, the left side will not "hide" which leaves the left side half blocked. Hope this makes sense. Please fix as it's been like this for a month. Thanks
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 04, 2016
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 22.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Mohammad Divband
- © 2011 Pichak co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Recordium Pro$9.99
- Recordium Pro$1.99
- Recordium Pro$3.99