Brewery Passport - Craft Beer Finder
By BakBurner Digital, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Featured by Apple: Main, Food & Drink, Travel***
***One of Fortune Magazine's top craft beer apps***
***One of Mental Floss' 10 apps for smarter drinking***
***One of GotBeer.com's Top 4 craft beer apps***
Brewery Passport is your craft beer tasting tour guide for discovering local beers and breweries. Stamp your passport to record each experience, then store ratings, photos and more in your tasting notes. Even save the beers you’ve put down in your beer journal, then connect with friends and family to share those memories, and see theirs.
Brewery Passport also lets you request to book tastings, buy beer or join a beer club from most breweries. You can also find beer events going on in your area. From Colorado to New York and up to Canada, Brewery Passport is your perfect beer tasting travel companion.
Brewery Passport has been featured in Fortune Magazine, SiriusXM Radio, Mental Floss, GotBeer.com, KillerStartups and more.
• Search for breweries: name, region, subregion, city, state/province, zip code, nearby, map, Spotlight -- close to 6,000 across the United States and Canada.
• See map, email, phone, website, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest and LinkedIn links. Also, see ratings, reviews and how many stamps and wish lists each has.
• Save with exclusive offers from recommended breweries — in their listing and your message center. Also, see their beer lists, tasting room hours, fees and photos.
• Stamp your Passport at each brewery. Then share your latest beer tasting via email, text, Facebook or Twitter.
• Stockpile badges as you stamp your Passport. The more you stamp, the more distinct badge you’ll earn — 22 in total. Can you get to brewmaster and beyond?
• Save breweries you'd like to visit by adding them to your brewery wish list.
• Send requests to buy beer, book your next tasting room visit or join a brewery's beer club directly from the app.
• Stumble upon new brewery recommendations through our exclusive guides. These guides could be a beer region, trail or expert picks.
• Seek out beer events going on in your area or where you’re headed
• Store memories (rating, notes, photo and where tasting took place: festival, brewery, etc.) from each trip in your tasting notes.
• Stash individual notes, ratings and photos on each brewery's beer in your journal.
• Share your brewery visits, tasting notes and ratings with friends and family and see theirs, too.
• See your stamp stats to find out how many (and which) breweries you've visited.
Featuring Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming breweries from the United States.
Also featuring Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon breweries from Canada.
*The Brewery Passport staff has worked hard to compile accurate information for each brewery. If you notice a brewery that is missing, has inaccurate info, is closed to the public or out-of-business, please get in touch. Please send details to email@example.com.
**The creators of Brewery Passport support safe, responsible drinking.
Download Brewery Passport for your iPhone or iPod touch! Interested in wine? Check out Winery Passport in the App Store.
More Information: BreweryPassportApp.com
Support & Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 7.1
We’ve heard you: waiting for the screen to load after stamping at a brewery was too slow. We’ve optimized the experience to speed it up more than 10x.
There are a few new guides for you to check out, including the most recently stamped and wish listed breweries. Let us know any others you'd like to see.
Now, when you send us a brewery, we will send you an email notifying you when the winery is added to Brewery Passport.
If you’re a fan of Brewery Passport, we’d love to hear from you. Leave us a review and five-star rating in the App Store. If you’re having any trouble, we’re sorry. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Great Brewery finder!
Found more than a few new local breweries that I did not know were around.
Great App to find Great Brew
Love this App. Helps me find and rate Great beer while I travel.
Love this app! It helps me keep track of which breweries I've been to and which ones I need to go to next!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Mar 13, 2017
- Version: 7.1
- Size: 41.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BakBurner Digital, LLC
- © 2017 - BakBurner Digital, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Beer NotesFree
- Remove Ads$1.99