Quick Diet - Low Carb (Nutrition Guide and Meal planner for fast Weight Loss)
By DietPoint Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** HALF PRICE LAUNCH SALE - Limited time only! ***
QuickDiet is a personal nutritionist in your pocket.
11 complete diet plans with shopping lists and meal reminders!
Cut back on white-carbs. Eat smart and lose pounds.
● Easy Low Carb
● Carb Conscious
● Low Cal Low Carb
● Delicious Low Carb
● Low Carb Zone Diet
● Moderate Carb Cycling
● Fish&Seafood Low Carb
● Low Carb Cycling - Zig Zag
● Curves-Carb Sensitive-Phase 1
● Curves-Carb Sensitive-Phase 2
● Complete meal-by-meal diet plans
● Checkable shopping list for each plan
● Meal reminders
Your body has different metabolic needs at different times of day. Pop-up notifications optimize your weight-loss process. You’ll stay full all day and lose more fat.
SMART SHOPPING LISTS
Each plan comes with an automatically generated shopping list. All you have to do is check the smart list on your phone while shopping.
“Love it, so easy to follow! Takes the thinking out of dieting.” - Mark
“Wonderful app. It really works. I lost 8 lbs in 2 weeks. Awesome.” - Nina
“This app is awesome and it even gives u tips that can help you out.” - Blanka
“I have used many programs for weight loss and it was the best and easiest program to track!” - Latisha
“Lost 7lbs in one week. Fantastic app, really works. Great diet choices!” - Stay-At-Home Mom
What's New in Version 1.3
Good but needs tweaked
Overall it's a great app. Good meal plans, I feel full most of the time, and I've lost weight using it. And I'll keep using it until I meet my goal. There are some things to be aware of which are:
1) No fruit incorporated with the plan I used.
2) Shopping list includes things you won't eat on the plan. Shop and choose wisely.
3) The app will sent push messages to suggest things to eat that aren't on your meal plan.
4) Portions are not explained very well. Example: "8 pieces of... " No size, no weight or measurement, just 8 pieces. How much is 8 pieces ...really? Or it might suggest a "large Caesar salad." I could eat a lot of Caesar salad, but I've manage to keep it reasonable.
5) The app isn't for iPad, but it works on it anyway.
6) and it will keep asking you to rate the app...very annoying.
Easy to use. Just select the diet you want and go buy the groceries it lists.
I hope this app helps me on my goal of losing weight
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 04, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DietPoint ltd
- © 2013 DietPoint Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.