Stacks – A Modern Reading List
By Stephen Morris
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A modern reading list for the avid reader. Stacks is a simple and elegant way to keep track of the books you want to read and the books you have enjoyed.
• Browsing at the bookstore? Scan a book's barcode to quickly add it to your list.
• If you have a Goodreads account, connect it to Stacks to keep the two in sync.
• When you're ready to start reading, link to buy the book on iBooks, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble.
What's New in Version 2.0
BKSHLF is now Stacks, and there are a lot of new features as well!
- In addition to the beautiful book covers, titles and authors are now listed as well
- You can now swipe across books to quickly move them between stacks
- Much requested, it's now here! Organize your stacks by date added, title, author, or manually
(Manual reorganization is only available when not connected to a Goodreads account, due to Goodreads restrictions)
- Quick Actions let you add a book or scan a barcode directly from the home screen
- Import books from your account without syncing Stacks with it
Let me know if you have any questions or feedback! firstname.lastname@example.org
Needs more information
It's a good app with a simple and easy to understand interface. Once you get the hang of using it the app is a great help to keeping your reading list organized. My only issue with it, is how many books do not have images for them. If it were only a few it wouldn't be a problem but popular well known New York Times best sellers are simply gray rectangles.
Love the app
Love this app but I can't get the scan feature to work on any book. I've tried in perfect light, focus, every angle I can think off. Still can't get it to scan.