BKSHLF – Modern Reading List
By Stephen Morris
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A modern reading list for the avid reader. BKSHLF is a simple and elegant way to keep track of the books you want to read and the books you have enjoyed.
• Browsing at the bookstore? Scan a book's barcode to quickly add it to your list.
• If you have a Goodreads account, connect it to BKSHLF to keep the two in sync.
• When you're ready to start reading, link to buy the book on iBooks, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Minor bug fixes
Is great when it works except it doesn't work most of the time
This is honestly one of the best bookshelf apps I've ever found. To be more precise, its potential is limitless. I love the physical look of a book being on my list, on my reading list, and being able move it to my finished books list.
That said, the search feature does NOT work. It worked a few times and the just does not search no matter how many times I close the app and re-open it. If I can't add books to my list then there is absolutely no point in continuing to use it, hence my two stars.
I am super disappointed. I really loved the simple interface and the whole simplicity of the tool. BUT IT DOES NOT PERFORM ITS SELLING POINT WHICH IS TO ALLOW PEOPLE TO ADD BOOKS TO LISTS.
Stop! This is what you were looking for
Simple, minimalist & connects to Goodreads. My only wish is for it to have finished volumes on a timescale so you can see how many you've read in the past months/years & perhaps a counter at the top of each page for the number of books. Fantastic app though!
Great app - add couple features and it's 5 star!
Great app for keeping list of books read and books to read. Easy to add books via author and/or title. Try entering author, see list of books published and just point and mark as read.
Couple new features would make this perfect:
1) let me search Books Read.
2) let me see list of books in list form (i.e. just text showing title & author) and let me sort list by either title or author (sort titles within author).
3) export list to csv format (or whatever format Goodreads uses for import.....forgive my ignorance as I'm not user of Goodreads).
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: May 23, 2014
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stephen Morris
- © 2014 Stephen Morris
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.