Stacks – A Modern Reading List
By Stephen Morris
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A modern reading list for the avid reader. Stacks is a simple and elegant way to keep track of the books you want to read and the books you have enjoyed.
• Browsing at the bookstore? Scan a book's barcode to quickly add it to your list.
• If you have a Goodreads account, connect it to Stacks to keep the two in sync.
• When you're ready to start reading, link to buy the book on iBooks, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble.
What's New in Version 2.0
BKSHLF is now Stacks, and there are a lot of new features as well!
- In addition to the beautiful book covers, titles and authors are now listed as well
- You can now swipe across books to quickly move them between stacks
- Much requested, it's now here! Organize your stacks by date added, title, author, or manually
(Manual reorganization is only available when not connected to a Goodreads account, due to Goodreads restrictions)
- Quick Actions let you add a book or scan a barcode directly from the home screen
- Import books from your account without syncing Stacks with it
Let me know if you have any questions or feedback! email@example.com
Great app, missing book covers
I love this app because of its minimalist design and ease of use. It really is great! I use it to track my daughters read aloud books for homeschool but it's one flaw is that at least half the books on my list are missing the book cover picture. Mr. Poppers Penguins, Anna Hibiscus, Pippilongstocking... So many are missing! I wish there was a way to use my own picture or submit a picture. It would be so helpful to have all the pictures as my daughter and I pick the next book we're going to read!
I would really like to use this app but...
I know that you haven’t updated the app in a year and I don’t know if you will be updating the app at all, but I really want to use it!
Every time I try to connect my goodreads account or even try to import the books it will bring up the goodreads app, but the page for authentication will be blank. At the very beginning of the setup it gave me an access page, but when I gave access nothing would happen. Since then I have not been able to get to that page.
This is a long shot for me to see if you would be willing to update the app for this bug in ios11, however I thought I would give it a try to see if you guys respond.
I love this app!!
I have been using stacks since before it was called stacks and I love this app! Adding all the books I come across is so incredibly easy! All my books on my wish list are in one place, and it keeps up with what I have read! This is a wonderful app!