Stacks – A Modern Reading List
By Stephen Morris
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A modern reading list for the avid reader. Stacks is a simple and elegant way to keep track of the books you want to read and the books you have enjoyed.
• Browsing at the bookstore? Scan a book's barcode to quickly add it to your list.
• If you have a Goodreads account, connect it to Stacks to keep the two in sync.
• When you're ready to start reading, link to buy the book on iBooks, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble.
What's New in Version 2.0
BKSHLF is now Stacks, and there are a lot of new features as well!
- In addition to the beautiful book covers, titles and authors are now listed as well
- You can now swipe across books to quickly move them between stacks
- Much requested, it's now here! Organize your stacks by date added, title, author, or manually
(Manual reorganization is only available when not connected to a Goodreads account, due to Goodreads restrictions)
- Quick Actions let you add a book or scan a barcode directly from the home screen
- Import books from your account without syncing Stacks with it
Let me know if you have any questions or feedback! firstname.lastname@example.org
I love this app!!
I have been using stacks since before it was called stacks and I love this app! Adding all the books I come across is so incredibly easy! All my books on my wish list are in one place, and it keeps up with what I have read! This is a wonderful app!
One Tweak and it would get that 5th star
This works quite well for me, but I wish there were a way to delete a title. It would also be neat to be able to add a brief note, like who recommended a book, and to add a "date read" function to completed books.
Needs delete function
I adore this app but I cannot say I love it because there's one major flaw. There's no way to remove/delete a book from your shelves. Once that option is available, this would become a 5 star review.