Rome travel guide and offline map, metro Rome subway, traffic maps Rome airport transport, city bus Rome guide & Vatican Rome trip advisor
By Yuet Sze Leung
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Rome Guide is the ultimate Pocket travel guide you should own to travelling through Rome. This app provide you with all the maps and travel information you need in your iPhone/iPad and discover the most exciting places to visit during your stay! Our app is designed from ground up to be a fast reader for large image maps.
1. Rome underground Metro and FR trains Map with zones and all lines covered
2. Rome Trenitalia trains Map covering all rail junctions
3. Rome buses and Electric buses routes Map
4. Rome Tram routes Map
5. Rome walking Map - shows all major streets and tourist attractions
6. Information about all major Travel passes and how to save time and costs on transport
7. Information on how to move between Rome major airports and the city
8. Introduction to all Top Attractions in Rome and "How to get there?" directions with detailed walking map
9. Other traffic information covering Rome Taxi, National Rail, Coaches, etc.
10. Other useful information including currencies, emergency telephone numbers, major embassy numbers, etc.
1. 100% OFFLINE – No Internet Connection required apart from external websites and updates.
2. POCKET TRAVEL GUIDE with the most important top attractions, pictures, rich travel info, detailed directions of how to get there.
3. ALL THE MAPS YOU NEEDED with 5 zoom levels, completely offline with no roaming fees!.
4. COMPATIBLE with both iPhone and iPad, iOS6 or above.
5. ALL THE OTHER USEFUL INFO you may need.
All official maps are copyright local transportation departments.
What's New in Version 1.01
Great app! Must have Rome Guide! And it works offline!!!!!
This is definitely a must have guide to Rome. This is my second time in Rome and just by exploring this app I can already see so many places that I am going to go visit that I have missed out on my first trip. I wish I would have came across this app before. This afternoon I tested it on the offline mode, because it is not everywhere in Rome that I am going to have a wifi connection, except for when I'm in my hostel. The app worked perfectly offline! It's nice because I don't have to be walking around with 3 different maps, coupon books, etc... I just have to bring out my phone an there it is, everything that I need to make my Rome experience even better. In a discreet way, without having people look at me like I'm a tourist. Great app! Recommend it to all! Make sure to read all of the information that the developer has in this app, just today I saved some money by purchasing a pass recommended by the author.
Map will not show just position via GPS
I bought this app for the map. But the map does not work with my phone's gps. So it is up to me to find my position on the tiny little maps. Also it's not one big map that you scroll across like imap/google maps. Rather it's a series of images. Makes it more difficult to figure out how the different areas of rome are related.
The mtrip app and maybe others do use your gps and use one big map that you pinch to Zoom in and out. So why bother with this one? You have a GPS on your phone, you definitely want to use it right? I am not using this app.
Don’t go to Rome Without this App!
This app is a must have if you plan on going to Rome. Rome can be a very complex city, so make sure you are prepared.
This App contains tons of useful information including how to get around the city, airport information, metro maps, attractions, and much more. And the best part is that you can use it offline so you don’t burn through data.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Nov 17, 2013
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 36.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yuet Sze Leung
- © Mobile Apps Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.