Unicode Pad Pro with keyboards
By Ziga Kranjec
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The most comprehensive Unicode special character map app in the App Store!!! Tons of features!
• Support for Unicode 10.0 standard, which has many new symbols.
• Huge selection of symbols (thousands), in fact all that are available on your device. Database itself actually contains data for all characters (over 136000!).
• Fully tested on latest iOS, with support for split screen multitasking and iPad Pro
• Copy characters to clipboard for use in other apps, like web, mail, chat, notes... any iOS app!
• Notepad with customizable keyboards, for your often-used characters and for copying several characters at once. Great for casual writing, too!
• Share your custom keyboards with your friends!
• Quick access to many groups of commonly used symbols!
• Search for characters by name, hexadecimal codepoint or glyph! Find similar and related characters instantly!
• Streamlined design, specifically optimized for each device. Support for all device orientations and Retina display.
• Support for Backspace, New line, Shift and Alternate special keys on custom keyboards.
• Custom keyboard sizes up to 6x16=96 keys.
• View extended character descriptions on Wikipedia, unicode.org charts or emojipedia right from inside the app!
• Copy glyphs as PDF graphics or PNG images
• Sections of favourite and recently copied characters
• One universal application works on iPhone, iPod and iPad!
• Reference booklet of characters available on modern computers! Paper Unicode maps are over 1000 pages long!
• Developers: see which characters are available on your iOS device!
• Great for scientific, mathematical and physics notation, handles many superscripts, subscripts and other symbols!
• Excellent for phonetic notation!
• Perfect for writing Unicode poetry!
• Awesome for making interesting app names!
• HTML entity names for relevant characters
• UNIHAN english definitions for CJK ideograms for many characters
• Flick left and right for next and previous characters in detail view
What's New in Version 10.5
• Improved font selector, also available in catalogs on all devices
• New up and down gestures in detail view
• Adapted to iOS 11
• Updated fonts
• Bug fixes
Powerful and Flexible
This is the most powerful and flexible unicode app I’ve seen to date, and relatively easy to use. Far better than the app I was previously using.
I was impressed when I saw the developer go out of their way to support an older app (NewPad), so that their legacy users would not lose content after migrating to iOS 11; so I’m happy to find something I can use that also supports an awesome developer.
Great Unicode Keyboard
This is a great app for searching Unicode Glyphs and building custom keyboards to use. You can lookup and put any combination of glyphs on a keyboard for any app. My only very small complaint is that non-printable ASCII characters show as blanks in the keyboard.
Please update this app for iPhone X as soon as possible!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 28, 2017
- Version: 10.5
- Size: 153 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ziga Kranjec
- © 2017 Žiga Kranjec
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.