Striiv Activity Tracker
By Striiv, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Use this app with your Striiv or Walgreens fitness tracker to view your daily activity. Personalize your home screen to display the activity metrics you want to track and connect with other Striiv users on their way to achieving their health goals.
Other features to check out include:
● Social Connect with your friends and other users as you progress to your fitness goals together
● SmartWatch* See incoming call alerts, read your text messages, and control your music right from your wrist
● Activity Data See your historical activity and sleep patterns plotted on daily charts
Join other Striivers who’ve already lost weight, lowered their BMI and reduced their risk of heart disease, diabetes, and stroke through tracking their activity continue your health journey with us.
*SmartWatch features vary by device model check your device for a full list of capabilities. On some devices, additional features are available for in-app purchase.
Note: This companion mobile app is required to successfully activate your Striiv or Walgreens activity tracker (learn more about Striiv and our devices at www.striiv.com).
What's New in Version 3.4.63
- Upgraded journal pages to view your journal data in one place.
- Added ability to view and manage reminders from directly inside your journal.
- Added ability to create journal logs from directly inside your journal.
- Create, edit, and view journaling reminders from a central location (Android only).
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
I have had my device for less than a year
And it already broke. Waterproof I think not. Sure it's fine in water underwater but I washed my hands then dried the watch then charged it and it broke. It says I only did 65 steps this whole day and i went to school today. I do 65 steps down the hallway once. The time and date work but nothing else. It's not the jacket I'm wearing because it worked fine before I charged it. Another $40 for a new watch wont be happening anytime soon. Update: I change my rating because all it needed was to be restarted. I had to disconnect my watch from my device but it works pretty well right now. The battery is charging slower now though. It charges slower than my phone.
Good Tracker For the Price
This app is sufficient for what I want. I use it mainly to keep up with my steps. I forget to let it know when I go to sleep and wake up, would like for it to detect that automatically but I don't think my watch version has that option. Detecting my heart rate would be nice also. I do think it is watch version and not the app that limits what information I can get.
Doesn't sync to other apps
I love the watch I have but this app doesn't sync to apple health and it doesn't sync to my numi app. I've tried everything I can think of and it always says Idk my password. Also there aren't great instructions, I still don't know what all the symbols mean on my watch. I wish I could log things on the app and I can only do that on the watch.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 14, 2017
- Version: 3.4.63
- Size: 97.2 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Striiv, Inc.
- © 2016 Striiv, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 40% Off 12,000 Gems$5.99
- Meeting Reminders$7.99
- Sprinkle of Gems$4.99
- Pile of Gems$9.99
- Bag of Gems$19.99
- Satchel of Gems$49.99
- Chest of Gems$99.99