Audio Function Generator
By Thomas Gruber
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This is the highly recommended and praised Function Generator App - an amazingly great and powerful tone generator. Enriched with a vast amount of features yet it is extremely intuitive and designed for simplicity.
Get to know this great App now. It is very well maintained and has received considerable upgrades over the past years.
So, … what can you do with this App?
• PLAY TEST TONES Sine, Rectangular, Triangular and Sawtooth.
• PLAY FREQUENCY SWEEP TEST TONES in both directions (minimum to maximum frequency and maximum to minimum frequency).
• PLAY VOLUME SWEEPS (from minimum to maximum volume).
• Try the SWEEP REPEAT / WOBBLE function.
• Try the MUSIC TONES PLAYBACK.
• Experiment with the huge FINE TUNE SELECTON, PRESETS SELECTION!
• Or create your own CUSTOM PRESETS!
• And SAVE an endless amount of CONFIGURATIONS (Frequency, Sweep, Noise) for later quick access and direct playback function.
• Even play back different kinds of NOISE – White, Pink, Violet, Grey, Brown, Blue is also supported.
The Function Generator is AMAZINGLY INTUITIVE and SIMPLE!
AND THESE ARE THE ADVANCED SETTINGS/FEATURES (upgrade to PRO required):
=> Extending The Frequency Range
=> Extending The Sweep Times
=> Changing Min/Max Slider Frequency Ranges
=> Changing Max Sweep Time Slider Range
=> Changing Signal Amplitude
=> Enabling Of The Sweep Repeat / Wobble Function
=> Frequency Slider Setting to Linear or Logarithmic
=> Left/Right Channel Individual Selection
=> Permanently Saving Custom Presets
=> Saving Of Endless Number Of Audio Configurations
=> Phase Out Setting (Phase shift of 180° of the generated signal)
=> BPM (Beats per Minute) Feature
=> Dual Function Generator
=> Background Theme Selection (Light/Dark)
What's New in Version 4.1.0
- support for iPhone X
- update for iOS 11
- added fine-tuning option for the left and right phase setting
- smaller fixes and improvements, graphics optimizations all over the App
I have a foreign low frequency (around 60-70Hz) messing up with my ears in my home and I wanted something to easily match the exact frequency I hear.
Being able to fine tune the frequency in the free version it allowed me to precisely match the noise that is troubling me (but I still can't identify the source, though)
This app is perfect, and the plethora of options in the free version made me review it without being asked to.
Does the job
Does the job, didn’t crash.
I used it to isolate a rattle in my car, the app worked perfectly, rattle happened at around 80 Hz.
Many options and excellent user interface.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 29, 2017
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Thomas Gruber
- © Thomas Gruber
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Enable all Features and Remove all Ads$1.99