Genius Notepad, Memos and Notes
By Lau Brothers LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize your life with notes + lists + reminders.
**SPECIAL** Install now for 6 free fonts & themes!
⁕ Apple - Best New App
⁕ MacLife - "Stunning. Raises the bar for all others in its class."
⁕ CNET - "I can tell that the developers put extra thought into UpWord Notes."
It's how notes on iOS should work. A unique swipe-gesture manages task lists and adds formatting in a snap. One-tap reminders ensure that you revisit a note later. Folders & favorites keep you organized, while Dropbox syncs notes between devices.
Once you see how productive your everyday notes can be, you'll wonder how you lived without UpWord!
• Swipe List: efficiently create lists, cross off as done, and highlight as important, all with a swipe
• One-Tap Reminders: faster than ever to save a note or task for later, includes repeating reminders
• Repeating reminders*
• Organize with folders & shortcuts*
• Sync notes across devices with Dropbox
• Optimized for iPhone AND iPad (universal)
• Save to Evernote
• Multi-level undo & redo
• Multiple font sizes
• Cloud backup, version control, and retrieve deleted notes via Dropbox sync (all free)
• Opens straight to a new note to capture ideas faster (turn on in "Settings")
• TextExpander support
• Markdown preview mode
• Full-text search (titles & note contents)
• Word count
• Export to pdf, email, text, or even facebook/twitter
• Landscape typing
• Full suite of x-url-callback actions
• Night mode, for typing in the dark
• Link mode makes phone #'s and website url's tappable
• Sort files by chronological or alphabetical order
• Archive keeps your workspace clean without permanently deleting
• TaskPaper features like @done, tab swipes, and .taskpaper extensions
** For the tech-savvy who were wondering, UpWord uses UTF-8 encoded plain-text with Unix style line breaks. Our plain-text files will work with any modern text editor, so there's no format lock-in.
* In-app purchases: Almost all of UpWord is available without charge (free!). The following features are unlocked via IAP: bonus themes/fonts/sounds, repeating reminders, shortcuts, syncing shortcuts & reminders, passcode lock
What's New in Version 2.11.0
Bug fixes and speed improvements.
Happy organizing =)
great but unreliable
i love the app when it works, but for months it just wouldn't open consistently. nowadays it will present itself blank or show folders/notes all empty. closing and opening doesn't fix it. being unreliable means i can't use it. fix the bugs and it would be a five star app with its backups, swipable to do lists, good looks and easy organization. Will try to use it again in another few months.
Great but not perfect
I've been using this for a long while now--the abiloty to sync with Windows PCs is key.
One complaint: the button to add a new note brings up a choice between new note or new folder. Since every user will add notes much more often than folders, this adds up to a lot of unnecessary taps.
Serves the purpose
This beats having to lug my planner around to locate passwords or shopping lists. Aids in quickly allowing me to jot down random notes, brainstorm ideas or signs I just saw while driving. Kind of wish I could make more sub folders without paying extra but I manage.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 13, 2017
- Version: 2.11.0
- Size: 45.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Lau Brothers LLC
- © 2016 Lau Brothers LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Go Premium$4.99
- Loyalty Reward 8Free
- Loyalty Reward 9Free
- Loyalty Reward 6Free
- Loyalty Reward 4Free
- Loyalty Reward 7Free
- Loyalty Reward 10Free
- Loyalty Reward 2Free
- Loyalty Reward 1Free
- Loyalty Reward 3Free