eSignLive - Sign Documents Now
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
eSignLive for iPhone and iPad
eSignLive gives you the power to securely prepare, send and sign documents on the go from your iPhone or iPad.
Get up and running with eSignLive from your iOS device in 5 easy steps:
1) Connect with your existing eSignLive account or create a new one.
2) Access your current online documents or import from popular cloud storage services (Box, Google Drive, DropBox and more) or as a photo from your device’s camera
3) Add signers and define the signing order
4) Prepare your documents by adding signature blocks and data capture fields
5) Click “Send” to send documents to your recipients for signature
• Transactions from your eSignLive Web account are mirrored in the iOS app and vice-versa.
• Upload documents from cloud storage services such as Google Drive, DropBox, Box, OneDrive and more
• Access to existing and shared templates from your eSignLive web account
• Offline access to transactions with the ability to create and sign documents when an internet connection is unavailable. Transactions are automatically synchronized once the device is back online
• Offline access to templates – automate the e-signature process for frequently used documents such as contracts and NDAs while offline.
• Monitor and track the progress of transactions with the built-in dashboard
• Complete static and active audit trails to strengthen compliance
• eSignLive is SOC 2, HIPAA and FedRAMP compliant
• Forrester Wave named eSignLive a clear market leader in e-signatures
• #1 in customer satisfaction across small, mid-market and enterprise segments (G2 Crowd)
• The defacto standard in banking, insurance and government
Signing is always FREE with eSignLive.
After the 30-day free trial, upgrade to the Professional Plan. If you already have an eSignLive Professional account, access to the eSignLive iOS app is free.
• Professional Monthly Plan for $32.99
• Professional Yearly Plan for $329.99
• Payment will be charged to the iTunes account at purchase confirmation through the credit card associated to the iTunes account
• Subscription automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
At eSignLive we want to make sure you have the best experience for creating and signing transactions. If you have any questions or want to provide feedback please contact us at: email@example.com
eSignLive is the e-signature solution behind some of the world's most trusted and regulated brands and enables organizations to digitize business processes and conduct secure enterprise-wide customer-facing transactions. Built on a single SaaS platform that can be delivered in the cloud or on-premises, eSignLive is recognized by top analyst firms for offering the best customer experience while providing strong legal protection and regulatory compliance. No matter the use case or application, businesses can count on eSignLive to support their digital transaction and signing needs – today and tomorrow. eSignLive is a wholly owned subsidiary of VASCO, which allows more than 10,000 customers in 100 countries to secure access, manage identities, verify transactions, and protect assets across financial, enterprise, e-commerce, government and healthcare markets.
Terms & Conditions: https://www.esignlive.com/landings/terms-and-conditions-service/
What's New in Version 1.8
- Support for French language
- Bug fixes
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 05, 2017
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 81.6 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Silanis Technology Inc.
- © 2013 Silanis Technology Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Professional Plan$32.99
- Professional Plan $239.99