Storehouse - Photo & Video Collages, Stories, Albums
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn a collection of photos and videos into a shareable story.
Do you have a bunch of photos in your Camera Roll collecting dust? Storehouse is a fast and easy way to share a collection of photos from your iPhone or iPad. It’s a great way to create a collage, album or tell a story and share all of the moments that made the memory.
** Winner of the Apple Design Award **
** Winner of the TechCrunch Best Mobile App **
• Select photos and videos from your Camera Roll (or Instagram, Flickr & Dropbox) and Storehouse will automatically generate a beautiful page you can send to your friends
• Every page is private until you choose how you want to share it
• Send a link by SMS, iMessage, or Email
• Add up to 50 photos and videos to each page
• Customize a layout by pulling the handles on any photo or video
• Rearrange your images by simply dragging them around the page
• Easily add text to any page
• Embed pages on your blog or share them to social networks like Facebook and Twitter
• Invite a group of friends to a space so they can privately share their photos too
• Allow others to save your photos and videos to their Camera Roll
Need support? Just send us a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch on Twitter @storehousehq
What's New in Version 2.4.2
• You can now create a public web version of your Space
• Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Need support? Just send us a message at: email@example.com
Still a great storytelling app!
Despite all the complaints about 2.0 I'm reading by other commenters, I still find Storehouse to be a great app for telling stories and sharing photos and video. I don't know of another app that allows one to visually share both at the same time as this one does. And it can all be shared via the app, web, and TV casting! I use it for journaling, and sharing my life with family and friends.
Love this app. I wasn't around to see when the app had an explore interface, but the app right now I can say is amazing and beautifully portrays events and stories. I love creating stories on here and sharing it with my family and friends. I really want to see this app do well and I don't think it deserves a 2 star rating average.
So sad to see the demise of a once great app
I'm deeply saddened to see the demise of what once was one of my favorite apps. I loved discovering all the wonderful & creative people that were sharing their visual stories. The app is now basically useless, having lost it's social & interactive component. There are plenty of other apps to create, but I've yet to find one like the original Storehouse that allowed us to both share & discover great stories. What happened?! I guess it's time to say goodbye until the original version returns. I'm very disappointed...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 12, 2016
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 28.7 MB
- Languages: English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Storehouse Media Inc
- © 2015 Storehouse Media Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes