By Alexander Deplov
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to location manager that help find your way.
Hiking enthusiasts and outdoor lovers, car owners and travellers, hunters and fishermen use Anchor Pointer to save great locations and find their way back to it. It's designed to provide best experience when ordinary maps can’t help: big parks, unknown city areas, huge parking lots and more.
"Anchor Pointer: The navigation app that Apple should buy" – Financial Review, May 2016.
SAVE YOUR TIME
• Don’t waste your time on a parking lot in an unknown city area. Anchor Pointer can save parked car location and help you to find it in a seconds.
• Save your hotel location in a foreign country and never lost the way back to it.
• Meet your friends and family members using compass when maps are useless. Crowded concert or a big park, you can locate your friend or a family member.
• Most of the time you’re hiking or travel, you don’t need expensive professional gadgets. Instead, you can rely on this app, that’s always in your pocket.
• iCloud automatically syncs all your saved locations with your other devices.
ORGANIZE AND SHARE LOCATIONS
• Share your saved locations via email, Message, Twitter, Viber, Facebook and other popular services.
• Or open it in Apple Maps or Google Maps.
We hope you enjoy using Anchor Pointer, and we’re ready to support you when needed.
Important: Car owners, please keep in mind that because of GPS technology limitation you don't able to find your car on underground parking. Please use the app only in outdoor parking lot.
What's New in Version 2.3.93
· Meet friend fixed and improved
· Other minor changes and bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Nov 22, 2017
- Version: 2.3.93
- Size: 28.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Alexander Deplov
- © Alexander Deplov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.