Smoothpix Noise Remover
By Adam Uccello
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Smoothpix Noise Remover is a professional noise reduction application for the iPad and iPhone. Smoothpix can be used to remove ISO noise from low-light photos, remove pattern noise to restore old photos, produce artistic clean skin effects, and even reduce JPEG artifacts.
Smoothpix uses advanced anisotropic filtering algorithms to remove image noise while retaining important details.
Smoothpix uses the high powered graphics processing capabilities of your device to produce professional quality results.
1) Load a photo using the image icon on the bottom left.
2) Use the two sliders to adjust the intensity of the filter. The slider on the left is the detail threshold and the slider on the right is the strength.
3) You can zoom and pan the image to investigate details.
4) You can single tap the image to toggle between the original and processed image.
4) When you have the result you want, tap the save icon on the bottom right.
5) Smoothpix always saves a new image and never overwrites your original.
All photos are currently processed at a maximum of 2048 x 2048.
** NOTE to iPhone 4 users - Due to processing limitations in the iPhone 4, a simpler filter will be used instead of the high quality filter. Recommended for the iPhone 4S+. **
This app just blurs photos
- Category: Photo & Video
- Released: Jan 12, 2014
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 8.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Adam Uccello
- © 2014 Adam Uccello
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.