Password management like never before.
Simple, practical, and secured.
Featured: Business Insider, Gizmodo, TechNow, The Next Web, DailyTekk, Make Mac, Business ETC, Apple Editor’s Choice Winner, and many more
DailyTekk Magazine: “The BEST password management app, hands down”,
WINNER: Apple’s Editor’s Choice Award: UK, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, and more
Business Insider: “A Fast and Beautiful way to never forget your passwords again”
TheNextWeb: “Brings Simplicity and a Touch of Awesome to Password Management”
Passible securely stores all your passwords so you never lose or forget any of them. For security - Passible encrypts the data with military strength AES-256 bit encryption so only you can access it.
When you browse to any website your login & password are automatically filled for you. No more typing tedious details in tiny fields. When you shop on the web, Passible will fill your credit card info with just a tap. Passible makes online browsing and shopping a breeze, and completely secured.
Passible is great for computer users - you can peek at your password with just a slide of the finger.
Passible is amazing at the ATM - you can peek at your credit card’s pincode with just a finger slide.
Passible includes theft protection which enforces wait times between wrong passcode entries, preventing brute force attacks should your device fall into the wrong hands. This gives you the ability to remotely wipe your device in case it is stolen, without the thief accessing your passwords.
Passible lets you know how secured you are. You can run an automated analysis of all your passwords, and Passible will tell you how secured each one is.
● Logins & Passwords
● Logs you in to any website with one tap
● Credit & Debit Cards
● When shopping it fills your card info with one tap
● Quick Tap Favorites to access your most used sites
● Slide to peek at a password or pincode
● Password Analyzer for optimal password strength
● Rapid Search
● Automatic Folders
● Secured device data
● Theft protection
● Protected & only accessible by you
● iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
● Premium Support
● AES-256 Encryption
● Encrypted data stored on your device
● Theft protection - auto timeouts between subsequent passcode entries when the wrong passcode is used.
● Encryption via a long auto-generated string (not just the pin code)
● In App Purchases:
This App Offers In App Purchases Titled "Premium Upgrade"
• Premium Upgrade: includes full training plans and exercises, as well as plan updates
• The upgrade is either a 1 Monthly or Yearly subscription, or a lifetime one time upgrade.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
----- CONTACT US -----
Questions? Ideas? We are here for you!
- Minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
No More Password Retrieval for Me!
I was constantly going through the 'password retrieval' process/creating new passwords because I couldn't remember all the different usernames and passwords required for sooooo many apps and sites. I tried writing them down but I didn't care for the lack of security using that method and then the paper would always disappear! I figured there must be an app for this kind of thing cause I know I'm not the only one constantly frustrated by this. Hence I discovered this app. I had to pay for the upgrade pretty quickly since everything seems to use some kind of password. I had no problem with paying to upgrade as it holds ALL my passwords and I no longer have to search everywhere or go through resetting all the time, I just grab my phone and it's always there in this app! Overall I am very pleased with this app. Only thing I've found is that I have trouble "linking" the app while on a site. According to the description I should be able to easily do this by adding the app to my options menu on my server. I've tried following the steps but still find myself just copying and pasting from the app to the site's login. It works so no biggie.
Great Password APP
Would highly recommend it. However hope they can increase the amount of text you can type under notes. Also would be great if we could increase the amount of Favorites. Been using it now for about 3 weeks. Still loving it. I find that as I migrate the data from my other obsolete password app, to Passible it's AI , helps you automatically fill in your most common user names & passwords; this speeds up my transition to the new Passible App. Love the enhanced security; where my secret data stays under my total control on only my equipment; not on someone else's server; where it can be hacked. It is hoped that as Apple keeps updating their iOS; that Passible will continue to support those future platforms. My old password App company sent me a warning they would no longer keep up with future Apple iOS upgrades; thereby making their app useless in the future. Keep up the good work & hopefully listening what the customer suggestions.
The best password management solution. Period.
This is one of my most used apps, and I'm so happy to have found it. To manage all your different logins and passwords and remember them all is insane nowadays. Especially with major website breaches and having to update passwords on websites that you don't frequent very often. Usually it involves recovering your password through email just to change it, and most likely you will forget again. With Passible that is a thing of the past. I store all my important information that I require access to in here. Credit cards, passport numbers, anything you need access to and don't want to dig up documents or look for them in non secure emails or docs that you might be keeping around as handy reminders. Secure yourself with this. I back up my passible data about once a month, and the file that it creates is 256bit encrypted and password protected. This app is the bomb dot com.
- FITNESS22 LTD
- 60.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Fitness22 LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Passible Premium Upgrade $29.99
- Passbile Premium Upgrade $24.99
- Passible Premium Upgrade $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.