Beddit Sleep Monitor
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SET OUT TO SOLVE YOUR SLEEP - WITH NOTHING TO WEAR!
Learn about your sleep patterns, connect your daily habits to your sleep quality to make good sleep a habit.
- Just place the unnoticeable Beddit 3 Sleep Monitor on your mattress under your bedsheet and go to sleep - no gadgets to wear, no buttons to push.
- In the morning you’ll get uniquely comprehensive and accurate results, which you can follow over time with long-term trend views to mark your progress.
- Tag and follow daily activities and connect them to nighttime results so you can make make changes and see results. It’s the only system designed to solve sleep, not just track it!
COMPREHENSIVE SLEEP RESULTS
Only Beddit gives you the full picture of your sleep with measurement of:
- Heart rate
- Bedroom temperature and humidity
AMBIENT and AUTOMATIC
Unlike standalone apps and wearable activity Monitors, Beddit knows that better sleep starts with not thinking about it
- Nothing to wear: Just place the soft, thin, mattress-gripping sensor under the bedsheet, plug the sensor into an outlet, and sleep naturally. Unlike standalone apps and wearable sleep Monitors, there’s nothing to remember wearing, pushing, or charging, and no clunky gadgets cluttering your night stand. Nothing to distract you from sleeping!
- Automatic measurement: Measure sleep without pushing any buttons. After positioning the sensor and setting up the app, sleep sessions are triggered by just lying on the sensor.
- Smart Alarm: Wake up refreshed from a light stage of sleep.
LEARN WHY YOU SLEEP WELL AND WHY NOT
- Notes: Tag and follow your daily activities to see how they relate to your sleep quality. Score your sleep each morning and keep track of the way you feel you slept matches up with your sleep results. Connecting your subjective feelings to your objective data, and get the real picture!
- Trends: Follow your sleep results and track your progress long-term with 7, 30 & 90 day trend views.
- Notes in Trends: See which activities are most related to good and bad sleep over 7, 30, 90 day views.
Some sleep problems require professional help. Beddit 3 is integrated with U.S. physicians’ EHR, and the Beddit Sleep Report gives experts and and coaches a crucial tool for helping solve your sleep.
Take your Sleep Scores with you on the go and drill down into the details of your previous night using the Digital Crown. Nap to recharge and boost your previous night’s SleepScore.
Read more about Beddit at www.beddit.com
A BEDDIT 3 SLEEP Monitor IS REQUIRED TO MONITOR YOUR SLEEP
Visit our website: www.beddit.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/beddit
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/beddit
For support requests: email@example.com
* Snoring detection requires you to grant access for Beddit to use the microphone on your iOS-device. Beddit does not record audio (e.g. speech) but only fluctuations in noise levels.
** Smart-measuring functionality requires you to authorize Beddit to use location services on your iOS-device. Smart measurement is based on iBeacon, and used only to initiate sleep sessions upon going to bed. Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.8.5
Updates for iOS 11 compatibility and minor bug fixes.
App constantly crashing after iOS 11.1 update
I’ve been using this app for a while and overall think it is pretty good (although there is definitely room for improvement in some areas). Previously, I would have given this a 4 star rating, but since updating to iOS 11.1, it is now effectively useless since it crashes almost immediately when I select “sleep”. Have tried uninstalling/reinstalling app and rebooting phone, but no luck. You would think that since Apple now owns Beddit, this really shouldn’t happen. Hope they get it fixed soon. I’ll revise my review and rating when they do!
UPDATE: was finally able to get the app to stop crashing by unplugging my Beddit sensor for a few minutes and plugging it back in. This was after re-installing app and rebooting phone. Seems to be OK now, so changed my review to 4 stars.
Nice concept, still need to work the kinks out
I bought the beddit because I absolutely cannot wear a fitbit or Apple watch while i'm sleeping. The product does an OK job of monitoring my sleep, but it'd be better if it could understand the concept of naps a bit better (or even polyphasic sleep).
Biggest shortcoming is that the Beddit app sends incomplete data to the Apple Health app. When I try to open a support ticket w/ Beddit, I'm directed to Apple Support (Apple now owns them). Unfortunately the Apple Support app has no option to select Beddit as a product, so I can't report my issues.
amazing sensors pretty good app
i've only been using it for three weeks but are use it every day and want my data stored in the app. Highly recommend this product, but I wish there were multiple ways to visualize the data to be more understandable and that the tips and suggestions were more helpful
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 25, 2017
- Version: 2.8.5
- Size: 54.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Beddit.com Oy
- © 2013-2016 Beddit, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.