RollerCoaster Tycoon® 4 Mobile™
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RollerCoaster Tycoon® 4 Mobile™ is a free-to-play game with an addictive mixture of strategic planning and simulation. Based on the beloved RollerCoaster Tycoon® franchise, this game takes many of the fan-favorite features from the original PC games and brings them to mobile. Create and share your theme park, construct incredible roller coasters, and become the ultimate Tycoon!
Our latest update includes several awesome new features:
• Multiparks - Players now have the ability to build multiple parks, and build those parks in different environments!
• World Map - A beautiful World Map mode allows players to travel between their parks and ones made by their closest friends, as well as access our Scenario and Corporation Modes!
• Scenarios - Test out your Tycoon skills in this set of all new park-development challenges. Get experience points to win tickets and coins!
• Corporation Mode - Compete with other RCT4M players to attract the most tourists to your park! This new mode allows for direct competition with other players for a fun, new way to prove you're the biggest Tycoon out there!
• Camera Rotation - By popular request, we added the ability to rotate your park map around and see it from new angles!
• Water Tiles - We added a new water tile to the game allowing you to decorate your park with rivers, lakes, and more!
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at our support center by going to http://support.atari.com
Visit us at www.RollerCoasterTycoon.com
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rollercoastertycoon
And on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OfficialRCT
Note: A network connection is required to play.
• Intuitive RollerCoaster Editor
• 20 pre-designed coasters
• Customize your theme park with different attractions, restaurants, businesses, concession stands, hotels and decorations
• Play Slots mini-games within your park
• Unlock new materials to construct cooler, faster and taller coasters
• Grow your economy by creating the ultimate amusement park
• Connect with friends
• Share roller coaster blueprints
• New content and features released all the time
What's New in Version 1.10.3
- A couple of small fixes and tweaks
Pls read - Positive and Negative
Positive: For the longest time, the game was prone to freezing and crashing. After the last update this is no longer the case, it runs smoother than ever.
Negative: The ads are a HUGE problem. When this game was first released on the App Store, it cost money. $2 or $3 I think. At the time, there were no ads in the game. Somewhere down the line, the developer made the "creative" decision of making it free-to-play. And along with that, came a lot of ads. As one of the many people that actually spent money to purchase this game, I find it very frustrating that I have to put up with the ads. It seems like many developers have been making this crude decision lately, and unfortunately Rovio is one of them. Angry Birds was recently made free-to-play as well, and now the game is flooded with ads, even though I paid for it. This really isn't fair to us as players and I would really appreciate if developers would stop ripping us off. Honestly, I'm this close to quitting mobile games all together. You can't trust anyone anymore...
Game has its issues, freezes, crashes, ship hacks. Scenarios are fun since your working against time until you get to Scenario 20- you get a huge amount of time but can't complete challenge because the bouncy house isn't a option. Like others, I tried to think of things that may unlock this item. I even tried the fairy castle but didn't work. I can't even submit a ticket for assistance.
Found also when the ships are between games 4 or 5 people seem to have points showing while waiting for new game to begin...how can that be with no game in progress. I don't think are left over points as I have had winners from recently ended games but did not appear when new game began.
I won't being playing as the challenge is gone. Hopefully someone can fix or figure it out
This is the worst game I have played in my life. Ever since you stopped using the devs at Frontier for your coaster games, you have been making terrible games Atari. This game is just a terrible excuse for a game and shows that you need money desperately. Also, most of the attractions in the parks are not even coasters because you need tickets to build your own, and when you run out of tickets you have to buy more with real money. How dare you even call this a roller coaster game. If anybody sees this review, dont spend money on this but for three dollars you can buy RCT3, which is 100 times better than this game and has more content without the need of more in app purchases. Oh well, i give up on you Atari. Time to go back to the fun games that Frontier is making like the RCT3 app and Planet Coaster, not dumb crap like RCT4 and RCT World.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 01, 2016
- Version: 1.10.3
- Size: 190 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: Atari, Interactive
- © 2014 Atari Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved. RollerCoaster Tycoon® 4 Mobile game™ © 2014 Chris Sawyer. All rights reserved. Developed by On5. Marketed and distributed by Atari, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack of 10,000 Coins$0.99
- Pack of 55,000 Coins$4.99
- Pack of 5 Tickets$0.99
- Pack of 28 Tickets$4.99
- Pack of 130,000 Coins$9.99
- Pack of 65 Tickets$9.99
- Wheel of Fortune Respin 50% Off$0.99
- Pack of 300,000 Coins$19.99
- Pack of 150 Tickets$19.99
- Pack of 130,000 Coins 20% Off$7.99