By Comedy Central
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch full episodes of your favorite shows with the Comedy Central app.
Enjoy South Park, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, Inside Amy Schumer, Key & Peele and many more, available right in the palm of your hand. You can also kick back with stand-up specials, classic shows (including every episode of Chappelle's Show), short videos and full seasons of returning series.
Watch full episodes from your favorite series the day after they air. Sign in with your TV or cable provider to unlock even more episodes and exclusive content, including:
• The Daily Show with Trevor Noah
• South Park
• Inside Amy Schumer
• Key & Peele
• Broad City
• @midnight with Chris Hardwick
• The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore
• Another Period
• Nathan For You
• The Meltdown with Jonah and Kumail
• Drunk History
• Chappelle's Show
• Not Safe with Nikki Glaser
Signing in with your TV provider is simple: Just tap on Settings, select your provider, and log in with your provider user name and password. For more details about signing in with your TV provider, visit http://www.cc.com/faq or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
• We save your spot, so that you never miss a joke. Can't finish an episode? Continue watching right where you left off with our Continue feature, which remembers where you stopped watching. Just tap on an episode you started, and our video player does the rest.
• Fave it to save it. Bookmark shows easily, so you never miss out on a new episode. You can edit your favorites at any time.
• Stream Live TV. That's right -- you can even watch Comedy Central in real time when you sign in with your TV provider.
• Play short videos in our Short Form section. Watch snack-sized comedy, no login required.
• Browse our stand-up library, which includes great stand-up episodes and specials from comedians like Gabriel Iglesias and Kevin Hart.
• Chromecast support lets you cast your favorite shows to your TV. Just hook up your TV and your Chromecast device, and the Comedy Central app becomes your remote for on-demand laughs.
The Comedy Central app requires iOS 7.0 or later. Full episode streaming is available in the United States only. For help, contact email@example.com.
For more information about this app and online behavioral advertising, check out http://srp.viacom.com/sitefaq.html.
What's New in Version 2.0
Now you can watch individual clips and extra content from all of your favorite Comedy Central shows. There have also been user experience upgrades and enhancements added to make your viewing experience even better.
Can't Even Sign in with Provider
Very disappointed in this app. I took the cable provider comments with a grain of salt as everyone wants to whine about Comedy Central requiring you to pay for their content (omg what a concept) but this app is pretty craptastic. As soon as I downloaded the app it kept giving me a network error before it even loaded all of the way.
Once I was able to finally get the app to load it was just giving me a blank black display. Not a huge deal, I thought, maybe if I got to the menu and selected my cable provider it would fix itself. But alas, it gave another error saying they were having technical difficulties and to try back later.
Fine, I get it technology is a handful, I gave it a day and tried again, same error. At which point I promptly deleted the app because ain't nobody got time for that. So good luck trying to get it to work!
Not terrible, but needs improvement
While the app overall isn't the worst mobile show streaming service, I've noticed one problem that keeps coming back no matter what I do. Sometimes when the app opens, sometimes when I'm browsing shows, or sometimes when I'm in the middle of steaming an error message pops up claiming I'm not connected to the Internet when I clearly have a strong wifi signal. I thought eventually this would be fixed but no matter what I seem to do: restart the app, switch wifi networks, and even reinstall the app, this problem keeps occurring. The fact that they have yet to fix it after multiple complaints shows that they aren't truly dedicated to providing a user friendly, reliable steaming service.
Please add The Big Bang Theory 💥
Ok so here's the deal
It's great that I can now watch the Daily Show (the whole show) but I also want to watch The Big Bang Theory which was mostly why I downloaded the app in the first place. I mean you show it on TV but on your app you don't like is it a part of your show or not coz if it isn't then stop showing it on your channel on TV. Also can you maybe like make the app a little better? Easier to use and fix up the search thing a bit.
So basically all I want is for you to show the Big Bang Theory and if you do start showing it then please make sure it's the latest episode not one from like 2 months ago.
That's all.. 👋🏻
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 14, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 27.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Viacom International Inc.
- © 2015 Comedy Partners. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes