By NetOne, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Ulink™ Remote Interactive Services app gives you real-time control of your Honeywell security system from anywhere. You can remotely control your security system, Z-Wave® enabled devices (e.g., lights, lock and thermostats) and view live, streaming video of your home and business wherever you are.
Requirement: Compatible security system with a subscription to Remote Interactive Services. Please contact your security professional for additional information.
• Arm or disarm your security system
• Turn lights off or on
• Adjust thermostat temperature
• Unlock or lock doors
• View live video and recorded clips from your cameras
• Wi-Fi® signal strength indicators for Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Create and control automated scenes for convenience and energy savings
• Create users and manage their security system user codes
• Language support for: Latin American Spanish, French Canadian, Brazilian Portuguese
• Receive email and text alerts about selected events in your home or business, such as extreme temperature changes, motion detected in restricted areas, movement of valuable items, and more.
• Supports landscape rotation and Wi-Fi signal strength indicators for connected cameras.
For IPad users:
• All the functionality currently available on a web browser is now also available on with an experience especially tailored for the iPad
• Additional IPad features include :
• Five-day weather forecast displayed on iP
• Navigation bar for access to all control and set-up functions
• Video viewer displays camera Wi-Fi signal strength
• Streamlined navigation tabs and buttons for intuitive operation
• Revised event viewer for all security functions, video and automation
What's New in Version 4.3.3
We have worked to fix the following bugs and bring the following improvements in this release:
- Improved login performance
- Fixed an issue when Arm and Disarm buttons are cut off at the bottom
- Added Cancel and Done buttons to the bottom of the virtual keypad
- Prioritized thermostats to the top of the list of automation devices
- Fixed an issue when Sunday was not selectable when setting up or editing Smart Scenes
- Adjusted the colors of the security card to reflect the current status of the system
- Lyric panel camera is now located in the cameras tab alongside all other cameras registered in the same location
- Location switcher in multi-location setup is now located in the More menu to give users immediate access to controls of the default location as defined in the location switcher
- Fixed an issue preventing certain users from scheduling their thermostat
- Fixed an issue on iPad where events were not automatically updating
- Fixed an issue where some help sections did not load properly
- Fixed an issue where taking snapshot on camera live streaming was showing black a black picture
We keep working on releasing new fixes and improvements. Stay tuned for upcoming updates.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Aug 28, 2017
- Version: 4.3.3
- Size: 180 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: NetOne, Inc.
- © 2017 Honeywell International, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes