By Thomas Tsopanakis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Transform your photos into stunning, illustrated gloom paints. The clean, intuitive interface, paired with powerful and robust tools, will give you the look you want in seconds.
PROFESSIONAL ADJUSTMENT CONTROLS
16 Precise & selective controls:
• brightness, contrast, saturation, exposure, sharpness, vibrance, vignette, shadows, highlights, temperature, tint, hue, gamma, sepia, blur, glow and angle
• adjust controls simultaneously
• 50 authentic, film-inspired filters
• Auto adjust filter for instant fixes that uniquely adapts to colors and fine tune brightness, saturation, contrast, and more
• RGB, red, green, blue curves
• Essential for photographers and assistant for artists
BOKEH, COLOR, BORDER, DRAW
• 34 beautiful bokeh shapes and light effects
• Experiment with different color palettes: monochrome, white-point, and false color
• Add and customise text and borders
• Draw on images
MIRRORS, DISTORT, HALFTONE
• 52 modern, edgy mirror effects
• Amazing distort options, including: bump, light tunnel, pinch, twirl, glass and many more
• 23 halftone filters for amazing painterly effects
SKEW, CROP, ROTATE
• Correct horizontal and vertical perspective distortion
• Straighten crooked photos
• 11 crop presets, expand, rotate and flip filters
Add Gloomlogue filters from within the Photos apps
• Generate the histogram of the image
• Calculate average, maximum, minimum, maximum alpha and minimum alpha colours of the image
• Simple, minimal design
• List of edits to jump between stacks
• Touch and hold to preview original image from everywhere
Be sure to tag your photos with #gloomlogue
Have ideas for new features or improvements? We'd love to hear from you:
What's New in Version 2.1
After SO many requests, the old icon is back!!! Yeah!!
- New editing tools: DRAW and RGB CURVES
- 3 new distort filters: Tilt/Shift, Sunbeams, Star Shine
- 9 new halftone filters
- 4 new adjust filters: Fade and RGB channels
- Image Analyser: export image histogram and calculate average, maximum, minimum, maximum alpha and minimum alpha colors
- Faster Perfomance
Follow #gloomlogue hashtag on Instagram to find the best pics made with the app and don't forget to tag your photos too!
Thank you for bringing back the tree app icon!
The updates might be fine, but why did you change the app icon/logo? The old one (with the tree) was so unique and pretty! This new black and red one is hard to see on the screen, doesn't stand out on the page, and is frankly "ugly". It has NO style...sorry but true! I appreciate the updates, however I would hope you might consider going back to the old app icon!
Please please please change the app icon to something attractive...I can't stand the black square with the red dots!!!
Thank you for listening to the users regarding the tree app icon-it's back and so much prettier!
I've tried many of the apps with preset filters. This one has some solid fx, and couples well with the 6s' camera.
Awesome filters! Looking forward to more!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 02, 2017
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 14.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thomas Tsopanakis
- © Thomas Tsopanakis
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.