By Thomas Tsopanakis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Transform your photos into stunning, illustrated gloom paints. The clean, intuitive interface, paired with powerful and robust tools, will give you the look you want in seconds.
PROFESSIONAL ADJUSTMENT TOOLS
16 Precise & selective controls:
brightness, contrast, saturation, exposure, sharpness, vibrance, vignette, shadows, highlights, temperature, tint, hue, gamma, sepia, blur, glow and angle
• 50 authentic, inspired filters
• Auto adjust filter for instant fixes that uniquely adapts to colors and fine tune brightness, saturation, contrast, and more
BOKEH, COLOR, BORDER
• 34 beautiful bokeh shapes and light effects
• Experiment with different color palettes: monochrome, white-point, and false color
• Add and customize text and borders
MIRRORS, DISTORT, HALFTONE
• 52 modern, edgy mirror effects
• Amazing distort options, including: bump, light tunnel, pinch, twirl, glass and many more
• 23 halftone filters for amazing painterly effects
SKEW, CROP, ROTATE
• Correct horizontal and vertical perspective distortion
• Straighten crooked photos
• 11 crop presets, expand, rotate and flip filters
• List of edits to jump between stacks
• Choose from 3 export resolutions and upload your photos directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
• Touch and hold to preview original image from everywhere
Be sure to tag your photos with #gloomlogue
Have ideas for new features or improvements? We'd love to hear from you:
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Introducing Gloomlogue 2.0:
• Cleaner, amazing interface
• Performance and stability improvements
• New tools: skew, halftone, color, mirrors
Follow #gloomlogue hashtag on Instagram to find the best pics made with the app and don't forget to tag your photos too!
Thanks for using Gloomlogue!!!
I've been drawing and painting on the iPad since it came out and I use a myriad of apps for drawing, painting and editing. I'm glad to add this one to my stable because it has some capabilities that are new to me. Where did I learn about this app? I follow a lot of professional artists on Flickr, many who also make art on their iPads. I always check to see if they've listed the apps they used and when there are new ones I haven't heard of, I go straight to the App Store to check them out. Voila! Another cool art app.
Instant Fave Editing App!
I download and try out A LOT of photo editing apps. I grabbed this one during a free moment from Apple N Apps (I recommend this app too)
I would have gladly paid the .99!
This app has everything that I need except Curves, plus several fun elements that make this totally unique!
Here's the amazing run down of everything:
Border ( one style with full color wheel spectrum and option to make border out of another photo from camera roll!)
Bokeh (34 choices)
Only one style of txt which is disappointing so I hope Thomas adds more in future update.
This app has replaced 3 other apps simply because it has everything they had individually, PLUS the Gloom filters (which I ❤️)!
I'm spreading the word Thom! Twitter, FB, Instagram, Tumblr....
This really is an awesome app!!!
Such an Ugly App Icon!
The updates might be fine, but why did you change the app icon/logo? The old one (with the tree) was so unique and pretty! This new black and red one is hard to see on the screen, doesn't stand out on the page, and is frankly "ugly". It has NO style...sorry but true! I appreciate the updates, however I would hope you might consider going back to the old app icon!
Please please please change the app icon to something attractive...I can't stand the black square with the red dots!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 23, 2016
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thomas Tsopanakis
- © Thomas Tsopanakis
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.