FarmVille 2: Country Escape
By Zynga Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
**App Store Best of 2014**
Escape to the world of farming, friends and fun! Go on farm adventures to collect rare goods and craft new recipes. Raise animals and grow your farm with friends. Join a farm Co-Op to trade and share or play on your own in Anonymous Mode. You can play FarmVille anytime, anywhere… even when not connected to the internet. Best of all, the world’s most popular farming game is free to play!
** ”FarmVille is back and this time, it’s portable!” – TIME **
** “”Officially not just for Facebook anymore”” – Los Angeles Times **
** “” They may have built the best FarmVille game of the series”” – Kotaku **
- CRAFT a variety of baked gourmet goods like classic country apple pies
- HARVEST farm fresh crops of your favorite fruits and vegetables
- CUSTOMIZE your own farm for charming country living
- COLLECT hidden and rare items as you discover a new coastal farm
- NURTURE and raise a wide variety of adorable animals like your very own farm dog
- EXPLORE a new FarmVille story filled with special farm adventures
- BUILD a lush family farm by the coast so all your friends can visit
- FISH with your fellow farmers and sell your catch at Pike’s Landing
- GARDEN by the beautiful blue ocean as you decorate your farm with flowers and fresh produce
- TRADE and chat with friends or play anonymously with people from all over the world
- ESCAPE to the coast then connect to your Facebook farm to send free water
- EARN daily rewards with the Mystery Chest and take a spin at the Prize Wheel”
• The game is free to play; however, in-app purchases are available for additional content and in-game currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99 USD.
• Use of this application is governed by Zynga’s Terms of Service, found at www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
What's New in Version 8.1.1734
Say hello to Show Sheep, the new stars on the farm!
- FEED sheep to collect unique costumes!
- COLLECT unique sheep to earn rewards like Keys, Padlocks & more.
- WIN Fluffy the Sheepdog!
Fun game...few complaints.
One more revision to this review. This game is frustrating and flaky. I can't load markets, can't ask for or complete Marie's orders, have to restart constantly, chats missing. This is supposed to be fun - not irritating!
I'm going to revise my original review (below). The game won't load, tells me I'm not connected. I close the game and reopen it. Power off my device and power it on. Disconnect from wifi and reconnect (and by the way, I can still access email and the Internet just fine). Delete Facebook account and reconnect it (and I wasn't even playing through Facebook). I've been playing the game about a month and enjoying it. Now I am so frustrated that I will never touch a Zynga game again!
Original review: My only complaints are that these: There is little help on where to find/make things, how to join co-ops, etc. Quite a number of times I have watched videos where I was to earn a free spin or keys, but the prize never popped up. I felt a little ripped off. And when you go to buy goods it is the same boring repetition of sextant, lobster, sailor's hat, blah, blah. Never anything you could possibly use.
Shouldn't have to spend money for additional animals and plots for plants!
Not happy about the fact that you have to use keys or other things to get more than one item. I just started this game a couple of days ago and I'm have played it almost continuously and have gotten to level 11. Yet, still can't get more plots or animals or anything unless use something besides the coins we work so hard to earn. It's a game! Give us a frigging break! If I have to put out real cash to go towards things then, I won't stay with the game very long. A lot needs to change about this game and others too. When it becomes too much about how much than can get you to spend of your own Real Money For A Fake Farm Game then, most of us just quit. We aren't stupid and don't like being treated like we are.
This game can be fun but it gets annoying when you play to get things especially for special events & it can take days to get what is required. I don't know anyone who can spend hours on end playing this or any other game. It's not even normal! If the people that make this game work don't make this game a bit better, then I'm leaving it and will find something less annoying. BTW, I don't spend any money playing games. It's really a big waste & I can think of better things to do with my money. I read one review where the reviewer said they spend $ and that people just have to since who wants to wait? I'll wait. Not worth spending anything on a game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 04, 2017
- Version: 8.1.1734
- Size: 209 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Zynga Inc.
- © Zynga Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Box of Keys$4.99
- Suitcase of Keys$9.99
- Stack of Keys$2.99
- Trunk of Keys$19.99
- Pile of Keys$1.99
- Crate of Keys$39.99
- Small Starter Pack$1.99
- Pyramid of Keys$99.99
- Special Value Pack with Golden Ticket$9.99
- Suitcase of Keys (20 Key Bonus)$9.99