Screenshotter makes it incredibly simple to organize and manage the screenshots you take with your iPhone. It automatically identifies screenshots and makes it easy to organize them into folders.
Here’s how it works:
• Open the app and give it access to your camera roll. Screenshotter automatically displays your screenshots separate from your photos.
• Tap select and choose multiple screenshots.
• Tap “Move to Folder” and enter a name. The screenshots will be moved into a corresponding folder in iCloud Drive. It will now be magically available to all your devices and Mac computers.
• For screenshots you don’t care about, tap the trash icon in the lower right. They will be removed from your Camera Roll.
Created by the Cluster team
* Yikes! Fixed a bug where you couldn't select multiple screenshots in iOS 10
* iOS 9 users and up will now be able to see cropped and modified screenshots
Ratings and Reviews
Complained yesterday about a bug, fixed today. Probably a coincidence, but happy to have a working app again finally!
Nice and easy
So nice. The iCloud integration is really great!
It's unfortunate then iOS saves your screenshots in the same place as your photos. If you need an effective way to clear out your screenshots (while organizing them, too) this is it!
I am a developer and take tons of screenshots but am often too lazy to always go back to photos and delete/organize them right away. This is a divine way to do so. I cleaned out 250+ screenshots in 15 minutes, sorting all the keepers into iCloud folders.
If you are like me, check out the 'Ember' desktop app for auto-importing from your new iCloud folders.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.