Block Legend is a retro puzzle JRPG. Travel through different regions as a wide cast of characters, fighting monsters, visiting towns, and completing quests.
• Fun puzzle tile-breaking gameplay.
• Huge selection of heroes to choose from.
• Tons of monsters to fight.
• Take down powerful bosses.
• Visit multiple regions.
• Over 100 quests to complete.
• Unique adventures every play through.
• NO IAP!!!!
OFFICIAL TRAILER -- bit.ly/BlockLegendTrailer
CONTACT HANAJI GAMES--
• Twitter: @HanajiGames
• Facebook: facebook.com/blocklegend
• Web: hanaji.com
• General: firstname.lastname@example.org
From us here at Hanaji Games. Thanks for checking us out and we hope you enjoy the game! ありがとうございました！
- Fix crash when buying equipment in stores.
Ratings and Reviews
Good Concept With A Big Flaw
Enjoyable play, but the display on my iPad mini is bad. It is too zoomed in, so I can’t see the edges of the display and know what is what.
Great game with no IAP but still buggy
I bought this game at release based on the great review from Touch Arcade. The game is fun and I love the game does not force IAP or Facebook integration. I realize the developer has been working to fix the bugs but some things need to be addressed:
- Game crashes on my iPhone 5 after I complete a run
- The combos for matching the same items do not consistently work
- The quests are not showing the progress they should, which may have to do with the game crashing
- The bosses, especially by the third one, usually crush you no matter what
- The bottom of the playing field gets cluttered with unmatchable items as you progress and besides the golden swords and the scramble item you might run across there is little way you can change the board. If the game automatically scrambles the board due to no matches present, it punishes you by knocking 25% of your heart life. I would like to see more ways to change the playing field.
This is a 5 star game at heart when everything gets ironed out. Please support this developer and his business model or be prepared to see more freemium crap. I look forward to future updates.
Good Ideas...Could Be Better
This game's mechanics are great. Playing the puzzle battles is fun. Here are the problems though: the game feels like it should have IAP's because everything is so expensive in game, including unlocking characters and being able to start a game with items you bought in your previous playthrough, there are no indicators sometimes that the areas you are going to will be more difficult than your character can handle, the game is basically a runner in puzzle form, there's no story and no appealing characters, and you can't carry over your character's level in your next playthrough with that character, which makes playing again feel repetitive. This game has so much potential if some of these things were fixed.
- Hanaji Games LLC
- 177.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Hanaji Games LLC.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.