Groove is the period tracker you’ve been waiting for! This acclaimed app automatically adapts based on your unique body and goals—trying to conceive? preventing pregnancy? got irregular cycles? not interested in fertility? identify as queer? Groove's got your back — it gets more accurate over time and harnesses advanced algorithms to predict your next period. Learn about your body and achieve your goals with Groove.
**We give 10% of all company proceeds to organizations working to eliminate period taboos.**
Groove is the most intuitive and easy-to-use period tracker available, and our customers LOVE it. Here’s what they have to say:
“This is what I've been looking for all along. Wish I hadn’t paid for so many other period apps because Groove blows them all out of the water. It is perfect.”
“Okay, let’s start with the fact that this app isn’t pink or covered in flowers. I, for one, like to be treated like an adult and not an eight-year-old while tracking my lady things. Second, this app represents the data wonderfully and is so intuitive. 10 STARS!!”
“We started trying for another baby around Halloween. I have heard a lot about natural family planning and looked for something that would help me track my most fertile time. It lets you do one month 'fertility style' free to start, and then it's .99 a month after that. Period tracking is free... It includes lots of extra info to read, which helped me become more knowledgeable. As my trial month went along I loved entering the data and seeing my chart grow. Being a graphic designer myself I loved all the smooth graphics. Ends up we conceived around thanksgiving, and I knew we were pregnant before it asked me if I wanted to purchase another month!! It WORKS!”
Here are just a couple of other nice things that have been written about Groove:
“. . . it surely has global appeal . . . whether you’re trying to get pregnant or most definitely trying to avoid it. Charts are used to make the resulting [data] as clear as possible.” — The Guardian
“Groove can be used for contraception, conception, or body literary. Depending on which option you select, you'll receive information and resources tailored to your needs. We find the format really intuitive and easy to use . . . we also think it's the prettiest app on our [Best Period Tracker Apps list]” — Red Tent Sisters
Use the FREE Groove Basic account to track your cycles, or upgrade to a Groove Pro account to practice the sympto-thermal method of fertility awareness to predict upcoming periods with incredible accuracy, prevent pregnancy without hormones or devices, or maximize your chances of getting pregnant.
Groove Basic features:
- educational information customized based on your personal data and goals
- period prediction algorithm that becomes more accurate over time
- period, data entry reminders
- input data about your bleeding, cervical fluid, and protected/unprotected 'activities'
- browse all your past charts from a single screen
- easily add past data with our calendar date selection
- view average cycle and luteal phase lengths
- customize data fields
- send us feedback, bug reports, and read FAQs
- automatic iCloud backup
Groove Pro features:
- educational information that automatically customizes based on your data and helps you learn how to practice the sympto-thermal method of fertility awareness to meet your goals
- save and share your charts
- period, data entry reminders
- choose between Fahrenheit or Celsius
- easy, intuitive temperature entry
- discard your temperature
- mark your temperature shift
- add, edit your coverline temperature
- track cervical position
- view your peak day count
Note: Groove is not a substitute for birth control and does not guarantee pregnancy prevention or achievement.
What's new with Groove?
- We squashed a bug that was affecting subscription renewal for some users.
- We made several minor usability improvements.
We LOVE feedback, so keep it coming! Send your suggestions to email@example.com so we can continue to make Groove the best period tracker available.
If you love Groove and are feeling generous with your time, please take a moment to leave a nice review in the App Store — they really help! Your support makes us want to do a happy dance!
Ratings and Reviews
So much help in one app
My cycles have always been irregular, which has meant that knowing when to expect them has always been a challenge. But in just one month of using Groove, I have learned so much and gained so many ways of keeping track of what is going on with my body that I feel much more in-tune with whatever the irregularities might throw my way. I appreciate the simplicity yet thoroughness of Groove's tools for tracking the various aspects of the cycle--also their access to information and examples. I'd highly recommend this app!
I just recently upgraded to the Groove Pro version of this app and I love it! The helpful links that show you how and why this method works are super great, especially for people who are just starting out. The notes feature is awesome for keep track of diet, exercise, and anything else that will impact your cycle. Highly recommend this app for anyone who is new to the sympto-thermal method and want to learn more about their bodies!
This app makes me feel like I actually know what's going on with my cycle and my ovulation! It is so intuitive and scientifically backed and I really am enjoying getting to know my body. I highly recommend this to anyone and who wants to take charge of her own body and have the confidence to accurately prevent or achieve pregnancy, all without hormones.
- Groove, LLC
- 12.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Groove, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 30-day extension for your Fertility Charting account subscription $0.99
- 6-month subscription to Groove Pro $4.99
- 12-month subscription to Groove Pro $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.