“An amazingly animated iOS game.” – Time Magazine
“Really can't get enough of Space Marshals.” – Touch Arcade
”Space Marshals just screams “PLAY ME!” – 148 Apps
ABOUT THE GAME
Space Marshals is a Sci-fi Wild West adventure taking place in outer space! This tactical top-down shooter puts you in the shoes of specialist Burton in his hunt for dangerous fugitives after a disastrous prison break.
Use the environment to your advantage. Avoid attacks by taking cover. Flank enemies for extra efficiency, but avoid getting flanked yourself! Use the tools of the trade to gain an edge - frag grenades, flash bangs, distractions, personal shields, proximity mines and more.
Choose your approach with care. Some say running into the fray guns blazing isn’t always the best option. Use distractions to single out opponents. Use disguises and covers to sneak past irrelevant guards. Use silenced weapons to covertly reduce the enemy numbers.
LOAD-OUTS & GEAR
Choosing your load-out is a big part of your tactics. In addition to body armor and grenades you can carry one two-handed and one single-handed weapon in each mission - and there’s something for everyone. Shotguns, handguns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, crossbows, energy weapons, throwing axes and more.
### IMPORTANT ### Please note that iPhone 4 is not supported.
• Tactical top-down shooter
• Episodic storyline in three chapters - ALL chapters out now!
• Gorgeous stylistic HD graphics rendered in Retina resolution (full Retina not supported on iPad 3)
• Optimized for iOS 8 and Metal graphics!
• Wide range of weapons and gear
• Performance based mission rewards
• Multiple factions to fight with or against – or pitch against each other
• Dual stick controls with a set of different options
• MFi controller support (requires extended layout)
• iCloud save game support
• GameCenter achievements
• English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano, 简体中文, 한국어, 日本語, русский, Português do Brasil
* Improved support for iPhone X and new devices.
Ratings and Reviews
After a jailbreak at an intergalactic prison, dangerous criminals are on the loose—and that’s great news for action fans. Pixelbite’s top-down tactical shooter flings your grizzled lawman and his crew into tense scenarios best tackled with a mix of stealthy flanking and brazen running-and-gunning. The controls are smooth, the graphics are gorgeous, weapon upgrades keep coming, and a fun story effortlessly propels you from one mission to the next.
This game starts off so promising. The shooting mechanic takes some practice, but it quickly becomes fun sneaking around picking off bad guys. And that's how this game works best: sneaking around. It is not a run and gun, but as the levels progress, the developers insist on throwing you into scenarios that require quick movement and quick shooting. It's a terrible decision that absolutely ruins the game. To top it off, the game rewards perfect runs with the best weapons and armor, which you will need eventually because the opponents get so difficult to kill. But good luck with those perfect runs. You're easily killed and have pitiful weapons against stronger opponents. Some later levels would return to the game's strength of sneaking around finding ways to kill enemies one or two at a time only to ruin everything by putting you in some impossible situation where you're forced to battle a bunch of opponents with hardly any ammo and moving around like a slow idiot. And I mean slow literally. You move very slowly, and better armor slows you down even more. What a waste of a promising game.
Ignore the whiners
This is an excellent came, almost on par with an Xbox or PlayStation game in terms of the depth and challenge of the game play and the story. Yes, some of the levels are hard, including Blackburn’s extraction. You have to be willing to be patient and engage in lots of trial and error with different weapons, outfits, routes and approaches. This is a real game, not just a silly iPhone time waster. Perfect for Xbox or PlayStation fans, and for action/stealth fans. And you pay once and the game never asks you for money again or tries to show you ads etc. Excellent gameplay, graphics and story. Just don’t expect it to be easy. You’ll swear at it sometimes, and so have I, but it’s so rewarding when you achieve success in a mission.
- 425 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Pixelbite AB
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.