The Great Prank War
By Cartoon Network
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Help Mordecai, Rigby, Muscle Man and Skips take the park back from Gene and his goons with a plethora of prank-related powers!
A NEW SPIN ON REGULAR SHOW!
When Gene, the manager of rival park East Pines, gets his hands on a time machine, he goes back in time so he can win the prank war and take over the park. Now it's up to our heroes to take it back, but it won't be easy! The game also features awesome new character designs and animation styles for maximum prankiness.
PLAY OFFENSE AND DEFENSE!
In an action-packed hybrid of tower defense, you'll assault enemy towers and take them out so you can build defensive towers of your own, all while battling Gene's endless army of park rangers, animatronic bears, feral hot dogs, dancing cassette tapes, and more!
UNLEASH THE PRANKS!
Choose to play as Mordecai, Rigby, Muscle Man or Skips. Each one of them has trained in a specialized pranking art and developed unique powers to put the hurt on the bad guys. Even the towers are prank-themed, using eggs, glue, fart cushions and other gimmicks to defend your turf.
FOUR SEASONS OF FUN!
This is one long-running prank war, with levels that span the fall, winter, spring and summer. Each season brings different level designs packed with challenges that add up to mondo replay value, including four epic boss battles that will test your skills to the max.
Fight your way through the silliest battles ever in THE GREAT PRANK WAR!
If you're having any problems with this app, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us about the issues you're running into as well as what device and OS version you're using.
This app may contain ads that feature other products, services, shows or offers from Cartoon Network and our partners.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
We're continuing to polish and balance the game and make sure you've got everything you need to have a fighting chance in this prank war. Here are some of the things we changed in this version:
- Updated the pinch and zoom feature to allow for better visibility, so you can zoom out and get a better view of the battlefield.
- Increased the hit box around the character portraits, which should make it even easier to swap characters on the fly.
- Added/updated visuals to communicate when a character is healed and ready for action.
- Rebalanced boss battles to make them a bit more challenging without losing any of the fun.
- Added the ability to skip past the opening logos so you can get back to the battle quicker.
- Updated the tutorial to create a smoother, more helpful introduction.
- Added a new enemy counter feature, the more you attack an enemy the more they will attack back.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes to optimize your pranking experience.
I was excited for this game but at the end the game is way too easy, making it boring.
the game has nice graphics and voice acting; I really like the references the game has from the show; the game tries to be a tower defense game by having a variety of turrets and enemies. The game is too easy which is were the game fall apart, the turrets and characters are overpowered, and the enemies are too easy; the game is only 16 LvLs long.
The game is:
too short, too easy
One of the best
Hands down one of the best Cartoon Network games out there yet! Totally worth the money and would recommend it to anyone who is a Regular Show fan. Addicting, and could barely put it down! 😃😃
Excellent fast paced gameplay with voice acting and the spirit from the show combined with smooth amazing animations. Worth far more than 3 dollars. Get it immediately.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 27, 2014
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 162 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- ™ & © Cartoon Network. (s14)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.