Need a workout right now? Let FitSpark help you get in, get it done, and get on with you day!
*** FitSpark has been #1 in the Top Paid Health and Fitness App category for iPhone in four countries around the world! ***
Quick and simple to use...download FitSpark NOW to be only a few quick taps away from the best sweat!
No time to exercise? No equipment? No worries!
FitSpark creates quick, effective, body weight workouts that systematically help you sculpt your legs, abs, butt, arms, chest, and back.
FitSpark is THE personal, interval training, fitness app designed for busy people who just want to get a workout done - no fuss, no muss! FitSpark makes it easy for you to get fit fast!
Taking you beyond the basic 7 minutes and 7 exercises, FitSpark builds cardio and strength workouts for your home workouts, lunch break at work, your daily gym routine, or hotel room. Quick fitness wherever, whenever!
• Easy to use, circuit training style, HIIT workout guide and trainer that systematically focuses on all major muscle groups of your body with quick, efficient workouts - bodyweight only! No equipment required.
• Based on bodyweight training and high intensity interval training (HIIT) – 2 of the top fitness trends for 2016 named by the American College of Sports Medicine.
• Beginner, Advanced, and Elite fitness levels! Created by Physiotherapist and Certified Fitness Instructor, Tammy Uyeda
• Quick and easy for you to get a workout done. Select workout duration between 7 minutes to 20 minutes to suit the flow of your day.
• A colorful Human Graph shows you the muscles you have just exercised. Watch the body evolve from red to green on your Dashboard as you workout regularly with FitSpark.
• ALERT! If you miss successive workouts, your Human Graph muscle colors will start to regress back to the red state – stay accountable!
FITSPARK USERS GLOW:
“I really like that the stopwatch and everything is built into the app. It's all built in here and there are NO excuses. I love I could literally do a HIIT [workout] anywhere with this app. The airport, a park, hotel, my house, gym, the sky is the limit. LOVE THAT!” – Sarah M.
“Excellent workout previews - tutorials are very helpful. The music player feature is great because it's quick to access and you can still hear the timer. Love the wheel and how you can schedule workouts - a great way to stay accountable! ” - Cathleen F.
FITSPARK KEY FEATURES:
• Simple to use: SELECT workout duration (7 to 20 minutes), PREVIEW the workout, and get the WORKOUT done with real-time video, SEE RESULTS on your Dashboard
• Built-in interval timer with audio and visual cues to keep you focused on your workout!
• Music player integrates your iTunes playlists so you can train along with your favorite music
Huge Variety of Exercises
• Hundreds of exercises in HD video included!
• Bodyweight exercise based, but a BONUS exercise pack with dumbbells is included for even more variety!
• Choose exercise level from Beginner - Advanced - Elite athlete
• Systematically targets specific muscle groups to balance your body over time – focuses on toning and strengthening your abs, butt, legs, arms, etc. AND cardio fitness!
Learn Something Every Time
• Video and audio explanations for every exercise so you know what to do
• See which muscles you used in each workout on your color-coded Human Graph
• Review your Workout History: Dates and duration of your previous workouts are summarized for your review
• Schedule your next workout, with reminders, if desired
See Success and Inspire Others
• See your progress over time on the Dashboard
• Share your workout results to social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and inspire your friends to fitness
Join us and light your fitness spark!
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fitsparkapp
See us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/tinkam
Join us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/myfitspark
Thanks for the ongoing support and love!
This new update fixes issues with Instagram sharing so you can inspire your friends to fitness.
Please take a moment to rate and review FitSpark as it would really mean a lot to us!
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and easy to use HIIT app!
I've done challenges by BodyRock, p90x and Zumba before and really liked the concept of quick and efficient workouts but I'd fallen off the wagon a bit. My boyfriend turned me on to FitSpark and I loved how easy and simple it was to set up and use, no equipment required and using body weight to build muscle.
I've already gotten a group of friends to get the app, too, and we use each other for support to cheer one another on in our quest for health, weight loss, and fitness.
It is totally worth the price and takes the thinking out of doing HIIT at home. You just select gender, weight, age and fitness level and how long you want your workout to be.
If you're tired of setting up a Tabata timer and figuring out your own HIIT workouts, this one is great! You can also preselect a song playlist to play during the workout by selecting the music option within the app. It does have to be a playlist, though!
Great job, Tammy! I love it! You guys can follow her IG for other workout routines, too! IG: tinkam
Team HIIT! Let's do this! Six pack abs and bikini body, here we come. 💪👙💪
Excellent fitness app!
This is a phenomenal fitness app! The exercises are well explained verbally and with video! The are both different time frames (7, 10, 15, 20 minutes) and also different exercise experience levels to choice (beginner to elite). I highly recommend this app and have to both co-workers (other physical therapists and occupational therapist) and my own patients! I also use the app myself, it helps motivate me and keep me on task. And when I am in a time crunch, I select the 7 minute routine and feel like I accomplished something at the end of 7 minutes! Could not be more pleased!
I love the short times and the options of the workout. It's quick and easy, but I have seen results from using the app. I enjoy that it not only tracks what muscles out use in the workout, but how much of each group you work. I like the 7 minute workouts as a warmup before I go for a walk/jog and the longer ones when I just want to stay inside. It's so much cheaper than a gym, and I feel it's a better investment.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.