Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TOG is a furniture brand that was born in Milano on April 7th 2014, combining the best of Industry and innovative technology with the best of humanity and craftsmanship.
Through high-quality customizable furniture, TOG’s ambition is to create a virtuous collaborative system where designers, clients, artists, artisans and industrials share the same values.
During Milan Furniture Fair, TOG introduced 21 families, designed by: Sebastian Bergne, Jonathan Bui Quang Da, Sam Hecht + Kim Colin, Ambroise Maggiar, Nicola Rapetti, Dai Sugasawa, Philippe Starck.
TOG – standing for All Creators Together – believes that creation is everywhere and in everyone: artists, artisans, designers, architects, painters, embroiders, sculptors, weavers, tattoo artists… from all countries and all ethnics.
TOG is a diagonal between dream and reality.
TOG is a creative community where everybody is a creator.
Features in this app. include
* What’s TOG? - Presentation of the creative and unique concept that connects you to the best of creation, art and handicraft.
* How to TOG? - Order a TOG object, choose an artist or craftsperson, enter in direct contact with them and discuss conditions directly.
TOG, through its network, delivers the chosen object to the selected customizer, and the customizer directly answers back to you.
Except for the purchase and delivery of furniture, the whole economic process is diagonal, direct between you and the TOG customizer.
* The Families of TOG & What is TOG made of – Swipe through a detailed collection of high quality designed products.
Built your perfect-fit furniture items choosing from an almost infinite catalog of combinations, from special features for each product to colors and materials.
* Who is TOG? – Meet the TOG designers : Sebastian Bergne, Jonathan Bui Quang Da, Sam Hecht + Kim Colin, Ambroise Maggiar, Nicola Rapetti, Dai Sugasawa, Philippe Starck.
* TOG’s Customizers – Browse in TOG’s exclusive Open Source platform and connect yourself directly to artists and artisans around the globe. Discover their works and personalities, select your favorite customizer, exchange with them and eventually become the creator of your own and unique design.
*What’s up? – Be constantly updated with TOG news and venues, and share them instantly on your social networks. Be part of the TOG community!
*Where to find TOG? – An exhaustive list of TOG official retailers where you can physically meet the products and the TOG teams ; List of places where to connect yourself to the real world of TOG.
This app is free to download and to update.
All information available offline on your iPad or iPhone. Download it once, and then no Internet access is required during your visits.
What's New in Version 1.1
Work on iOS8