Noti:Do with Reminders
By KIM KYUNG MIN
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
● Featured on the App Store “Popular Apps”
● “This simple productivity app allows you to log all of the tasks you need to complete for the day within Notification Center. It’s perfect for those who are always in a hurry.” - AppAdvice
Knowing what we have to do, when we have to do it.
Today’s to do list
Check and complete in the widget
Simple, fast, and easy to edit!!
You can manage and search completed items.
Noti:Do is simple, but will be of great help to you.
- Widget (add, edit, complete)
- Action extension
- Task with iOS Reminders
- App Icon badge
- 6Color themes
- Sync data between devices (iPhone, iPad) with Dropbox
Swipe right to complete
Swipe left to edit
Swipe right to delete (Completed)
Swipe left to add or undo (Completed)
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- Widget display mode bug fix
- Adjust widget scrolling
Noti:Do has been updated to version 2.0.
New features and user convenience have been improved.
- iOS 10 support
- Added Action Extension.
- Added notification message function in the widget
- Added widget dark theme
- Added widget bold text
- Added search function with completed items
- Reminders repeat customization
- Fix app icon badge update issue
- Improved application performance and stability
- Other bug fixes
Thanks for using Noti:Do :)
The tutorial for this app only said to swipe right to delete. It did nothing to explain how to set up and work with the app. I needed a list of errands for the day, and made the list, but when I re-opened the app the list had disappeared and I finally got to it one time but could not remember how I did it. After that it showed zero memos and it never showed up in my notifications even though I set that up. I tried a second time with the same results. It might have been more useful if I had some instructions so I could determine what I did wrong but I couldn't find anything within the app. I have always used Notes on my phone and can easily access it for what ever I need so this will be deleted.
This app is very simplistic in that you can write a to-do or a reminder very quickly, and above all, have it show in the pull down Notifications list. This app works particularly well for students that need to write an assignment down quickly while in class!
Great app. Developers it would be nice if you could sync between multiple devices seamlessly.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 18, 2016
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: KYUNG MIN KIM
- © KIM KYUNG MIN
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.