Loot Pursuit: Pompeii
By Dig-It Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Looters are stealing priceless artifacts from Pompeii! Solve challenging math problems with algebra, geometry, fractions, integers and ratios to recover the artifacts before time runs out. It’s up to you to save history and stop the looters!
• Immersive, interactive learning
• 5 Domains from Mathematics Standards for Grades 6 and 7
• Detailed factual information for over 75 real Roman artifacts
• Beautiful graphics and original music transport you to Pompeii
• Engaging story
• Skills-based learning
• Practice mode allows you to select specific skills to work on
• Play timed or untimed
• Earn achievements on Gamecenter
• Randomized problems encourage repeat play
• Cross-curriculum content: social studies, math, language arts
• Proceeds from all sales support middle-school education
Loot Pursuit: Pompeii builds math skills for 5th, 6th and 7th graders in a fun, approachable way. The intuitive interface makes it easy for students to practice Algebraic Thinking, Geometry, Fractions, Number System and Ratios, as they develop a facility with complex operations. Math drills have never been so much fun!
About Dig-It! Games®
Discover a new way to learn! At Dig-It! Games, we believe in the power of games to promote critical thinking, independent learning, and cultural understanding. Our games incorporate age-appropriate content in math, science, social studies and language arts into fun, interactive and engaging learning experiences. Through our seamless blend of fun and learning, we seek to foster the joy of intellectual discovery and inspire kids to think differently about learning.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
• Temple of Jupiter is now free!
• Added Helpshift support
• Squashed some bugs for iOS 8
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 17, 2014
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 246 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Dig-It Games, LLC
- © 2014 Dig-It! Games, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Math Topics$3.99