Jump into a free-to-play mobile MMO action shooter featuring a huge roster of over 300 massive tanks, stunning graphics, and intuitive touch-screen controls. Take on short, action-packed 7-vs-7 tank battles where real and alternate histories collide-no matter where you are!
World of Tanks Blitz is built specifically for optimal online mobile gameplay and is currently available on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
"The very best multiplayer you'll find for your mobile."
- Pocket Gamer
"A lot of tanks, a lot of people and a lot of fun."
Requires an Internet connection and iPad 2/iPhone 4S or better to play.
• Over 300 iconic vehicles from nations across the world
• 26 unique battle arenas
• Strategic 7-vs-7 online multiplayer
• Free-to-win: equal access to in-game elements for everyone
• Deep progression system: 10 tiers of tanks to unlock and explore
• Innovative crew upgrades to enhance your tank and refine your gaming style
• Constant updates and graphical enhancements; optimization for various devices
• Easy to learn, intuitive touch-screen controls
• In-game and Clan chat functionality
• Battle Missions that open up new, personalized challenges and let players earn bonuses and achievements
• Clan functionality allowing players to unite in their pursuit of victory and invite their friends to play online
Download World of Tanks Blitz now for free!
For more information please visit http://wotblitz.com/.
A New Year tree, gifts, and fireworks from our tanks—everything you need to celebrate the New Year is in Update 5.6!
• Complete a series of tasks to get the Pz.IV Schmalturm Premium tank.
• Open Christmas Boxes with GOLD!
• Decorate the New Year tree and win the new Tier X collector vehicles: T-22 medium and T95E6.
• Purchase rare vehicles at the auction—prices are REDUCED every day!
The new Normandy map, avatars, and lots of improvements await you!
Join us! It’ll be fun!
Ratings and Reviews
While the premise sounds simple—defeat the enemy combat vehicles or capture their bases—World of Tanks Blitz is a fascinatingly deep experience that requires careful strategy in each lightning-fast battle. A buzzing multiplayer community and well-designed in-game chat make it easy to work together, whether you’re flanking foes in a snowy trainyard or scouting from the sweeping vistas of a rural countryside. With a complex upgrade system and more than 90 tanks that represent Germany, the United States, and the USSR, you’ll find plenty to unlock as you hone your skills.
It's been quite the ride but the game is pretty good.
I started playing right around release and have seen the progression of the game all this time. I loved this game for a while after it came out and they were and still are constantly updating it and adding new content. However they started making some changes in late 2016 and finally the dreaded 3.8 update in 2017 killed it for me. In their add they advertised no timers but they ended up adding them, taking away the previous effective equipment system and added a new convulsed one with its own currency to get some more money. That along with a slew of other changes alienated a lot of players, myself included and I do not touch this game for a year.
I found out that in the last update they repealed the spare parts system and were compensating players. They also changed some unpopular things like restricting global chat and such. As it stands, it is a pretty good game still and they have gotten rid of some of the worst elements they had introduced earlier. The reason it is a 4 out of 5 review is mostly because they have started a weird trend where they introduce bizarre fantasy tanks, some of which are quite overpowered but since they were premium tanks bought with real money for most, they can’t nerf the or take them away. With so many cool real and concept tanks, why are we getting Dracula tanks? Stick with what made the game so appealing in the first place.
Great Game but needs tweaks
I have been searching around on the forums for a while looking for strategies and how to play certain tanks. I have also heard that tier 10 battles sometimes cost at least 150k plus to lose- and nobody can afford that over and over again, so please undo that. I had just got my first tier 8- My favorite tank in WOT PC- The T32. For instance, the stock speed is horrendously slow and the stock turret’s armor just isn’t enough, although it is regular for any stock. Also, I sometimes listen to the WOT PC gaming music during battle. The songs are- *clears throat* FAN FREAKING FABULOUS. You need to add some songs (maybe some with maps) to Blitz. For instance, the map Fjords is also terrific, along with the song. Also Mines, Murovanka, and TUNDRA. Please add this map and it’s song. It is mesmerizing to listen and to look at. FYI: YOU CAN FIND THE VIDEO WITH ALL THE FULL SONGS ON ZEKIN60FPS’ CHANNEL. Also, please add the Chinese superheavies, the shitbarn line as well, as that would give the British tree some love, and maybe one day YOU will, too. Also, add the Italians and the Czechs. The Italians would be useful for popularizing the Axis trees, except for the Germans. Also update the Blitz Assistant and World Of Tanks Assistant. They were very useful until you messed them up.
Thank you, Wargaming.
- WARGAMING Group Limited
- 3 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012–2017 Wargaming.net
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of Gold $4.99
- Satchel of Gold $9.99
- Crate of Gold $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.