Jump into a free-to-play mobile MMO action shooter featuring a huge roster of over 300 massive tanks, stunning graphics, and intuitive touch-screen controls. Take on short, action-packed 7-vs-7 tank battles where real and alternate histories collide-no matter where you are!
World of Tanks Blitz is built specifically for optimal online mobile gameplay and is currently available on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
"The very best multiplayer you'll find for your mobile."
- Pocket Gamer
"A lot of tanks, a lot of people and a lot of fun."
Requires an Internet connection and iPad 2/iPhone 4S or better to play.
• Over 300 iconic vehicles from nations across the world
• 26 unique battle arenas
• Strategic 7-vs-7 online multiplayer
• Free-to-win: equal access to in-game elements for everyone
• Deep progression system: 10 tiers of tanks to unlock and explore
• Innovative crew upgrades to enhance your tank and refine your gaming style
• Constant updates and graphical enhancements; optimization for various devices
• Easy to learn, intuitive touch-screen controls
• In-game and Clan chat functionality
• Battle Missions that open up new, personalized challenges and let players earn bonuses and achievements
• Clan functionality allowing players to unite in their pursuit of victory and invite their friends to play online
Download World of Tanks Blitz now for free!
For more information please visit http://wotblitz.com/.
Meet Update 5.5! It will bring:
• A branch of German heavy tanks, ending with the giant, devastating VK 72.01 (K).
• A new camouflage to make your victories spectacular.
• Balance improvements and changes to low-tier vehicles.
Download the new update and watch the intense battles between the strongest teams at the Blitz Twister Cup on November 17.
Ratings and Reviews
While the premise sounds simple—defeat the enemy combat vehicles or capture their bases—World of Tanks Blitz is a fascinatingly deep experience that requires careful strategy in each lightning-fast battle. A buzzing multiplayer community and well-designed in-game chat make it easy to work together, whether you’re flanking foes in a snowy trainyard or scouting from the sweeping vistas of a rural countryside. With a complex upgrade system and more than 90 tanks that represent Germany, the United States, and the USSR, you’ll find plenty to unlock as you hone your skills.
It's been quite the ride but the game is pretty good.
I started playing right around release and have seen the progression of the game all this time. I loved this game for a while after it came out and they were and still are constantly updating it and adding new content. However they started making some changes in late 2016 and finally the dreaded 3.8 update in 2017 killed it for me. In their add they advertised no timers but they ended up adding them, taking away the previous effective equipment system and added a new convulsed one with its own currency to get some more money. That along with a slew of other changes alienated a lot of players, myself included and I do not touch this game for a year.
I found out that in the last update they repealed the spare parts system and were compensating players. They also changed some unpopular things like restricting global chat and such. As it stands, it is a pretty good game still and they have gotten rid of some of the worst elements they had introduced earlier. The reason it is a 4 out of 5 review is mostly because they have started a weird trend where they introduce bizarre fantasy tanks, some of which are quite overpowered but since they were premium tanks bought with real money for most, they can’t nerf the or take them away. With so many cool real and concept tanks, why are we getting Dracula tanks? Stick with what made the game so appealing in the first place.
Was fun for awhile...
I’ve been playing this since before 2.0, and I was having a blast. I finally reached a tier 10 tank, had 8 mil. credits, and rarely bought stuff from the in-game store. I certainly wasn’t the best player, but well enough to be able to come out on top of a 1v4 situation. And it was when I reached tier 10, that the game became unplayable for me. Matchmaking became a huge issue in 9-10 battles. You either get put on teams that completely dominate the other team, or you get put on the other team and get just demolished. Additionally, it becomes so expensive to play t10’s that you can’t even afford to lose. Even if you win, you could still end up losing credits from playing t10’s. I eventually just constantly played t5-8, because it wasn’t as expensive to play. However, matchmaking followed me down to the lower tiers, and I just constantly got put on losing teams and the game became unplayable. Also, I’ve noticed that whenever I’ve bought items from the store, I seem to win the majority of battles for bit, but after awhile I think it resets and I got put on losing teams again. I have been led to believe that the more you buy things from the store—whether it be gold or tanks—the more chance of RNG “treating you nicely.” This “rigging” has been and what will continue to be the downfall of my enjoyment and everyone’s experience of this game.
- WARGAMING Group Limited
- 2.9 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2012–2017 Wargaming.net
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of Gold $4.99
- Satchel of Gold $9.99
- Crate of Gold $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.