Tales of the Adventure Company
By Eric Farraro
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Join the Adventure Company on their dangerous quest to obtain riches and glory! You'll battle terrifying liches, horrific slimes and even the gods!
* Unique blend of RPG, puzzle, and roguelike elements
* Fight dangerous monsters and save brave heroes across five unique episodes, including graveyards, forests, icy wastelands, and more
* Over 25 unique monsters, each with different abilities
* More than 10 unique heroes, allowing you to build your Adventure Company as you see fit
* Leaderboards for each episode
* Variety of achievements and heroes/abilities to unlock
* Optimized to play in one hand/portrait mode, so you can play on the go. No need to fumble around with your phone's orientation
* No hidden freemium/timers/IAP content - your purchase is a full, complete game, just like the old days
(Based on my the prototype 'Adventuring Company', winner of the "Trials of Oryx" roguelike competition)
What's New in Version 1.5
Added 64-bit support
Super fun and immersive RPG-RogueLike!!
Wow! I really missed out with this one! Tales of the Adventure Company is such a great example of depth and accessibility! Easy to pick up and play in short bursts, but really feels immersive at the same time. Drawing me in with its charm and multiparty RPG goodness ^_^* Wish I had found and played this much sooner!
*****Just a note to the developer, and to any others listening. I was reminded of your game (after having been curious about it before) when I saw your game mentioned in Touch Arcade article regarding the 32bit Appocaypse and your comment about not knowing that anyone was still interested in your game. You said that you were happy to know people were still wanting to play it and so you said that you will look into updating to 64bit.
I feel like your really fun game has flown under the radar. I hope that you get a good boost of visibility and many more people can enjoy Tales of the Adventure Company! Thank you for thinking of the players and for keeping this alive!
I am happy that I bought and played this, and that I get to support another greatly responsive and humble indie developer!