The best Zombie puzzle game around! Challenge your logical mind and reaction time all at once in this funny, gravity-based physics puzzler. The objective? It's simple: destroy the Zombies, and don't let any of the Brains fall off the platform. Be quick about it, but watch where you're tapping, or else you might squish a precious Brain or detonate a Bomb!
● Over 100 levels, and more being added with each update!
● Easy and intuitive one-touch controls.
● Real-time physics simulation.
● Stunning and original visual effects!
● An original, zombie-inspired music soundtrack.
● Funny sound effects and Zombie facial expressions!
● A variety of block types, including Zombies, Brains, Crates, Bombs, and more.
● Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements!
They said it wasn't possible, but the Zombie apocalypse has finally happened. Reasonable human that you are, you've decided to ride it out inside your apartment. Luckily, you have your favorite game to keep you from getting bored!
It's hilarious. It's horrific. It's not ashamed of its punny title...
It's The Blocking Dead!
Channel 3 Added, featuring Tethered blocks!
Fixed bug with blocks not getting destroyed when hit by a Bomb.
Crash that occurred during Bomb detonations has been fixed.
Brains required fill shelf Jar increased.
6 new Achievements added.
Three unlockable Trophies for your shelf!
Share Button added to Tally Menu.
Title screen help info added.
Ability to remove Ads has been added.
Ratings and Reviews
The game is definitely fun and a bit addicting. My main complaint is not having a restart button in the middle of a puzzle when you know you messed up already. Also the game seems to crash whenever I press to many ZombieHead's at the same time and there is an explosion. Having to reload the game plus having to sit through the title animations over and over is a bit frustrating.
Addicting and simple puzzle game
Very easy to learn and lots of fun; you could easily spend as little as 15 seconds at a time or play for hours depending on your mood. The art style is fun, perfect play style for mobile, and plenty of levels to play.
- Drew Rogers
- 229.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Drew Rogers
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Game $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.