Last Inua - An Arctic Adventure
By Osauhing Creative Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LAST INUA supports the iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPhone 4S or newer. iPod touch or older devices than the above mentioned are not supported.
LAST INUA is an award winning platform adventure game featuring an Inuit father and his son on their epic quest for survival against the elements. Father Ataataq has to guard his son Hiko, a gifted boy with supernatural abilities. Their world, the mythical North, is under attack by an ancient demon: Tonrar. Tonrar seeks to dominate the North and to do this he needs to destroy Hiko. But Tonrar is alone, Ataataq and Hiko have each other.
"An immersive and emotional experience with a vibrant art style" - Chris Priestman, Indiestatik
- This is our 21st century tribute to the classic platform adventure genre!
- You control 2 unique characters: Father Atataaq, a physical powerhouse and Hiko who is gifted with magical powers.
- LAST INUA is immersed in atmosphere: audio, design and gameplay orchestrated for a majestic sense of northern wonders.
- Featuring an intriguing storyline, immersive gameplay and fun puzzles.
- Amazingly detailed and handcrafted character animations and artwork.
“Glorious it is when wandering time is come.” – Inuit Proverb
We hope you have a great time exploring LAST INUA!
You can find us on Twitter @Glowforth.
If you experience frequent crashes or performance issues, please try restarting your device and make sure you close down all other apps before playing.
Supported languages: Spanish (Spain), Spanish (US), German, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, French, Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Thai.
What's New in Version 1.1
- fixed duplicate App Store slide
- added localized descriptions
- fixed retina resolutio App Store slides iPad
Nice game, interesting play, novel characters and systems. One problem is that it is very scripted, there is exactly one way to finish each level, and mostly it's handed to you on a silver platter. At the moment the little boy needs one of his magical powers to solve a problem, that exact power appears in exactly the only place it would be useful.
Aside from this, for a platformer it is amazingly short. After only a couple hours of play, there are no more levels!
Crashes on my ipad
Wish I could say the same. Seems like potentially a good game, but can't say for certain. The game keeps crashing, shutting down, right after the intro screen. I'm running it on an iPad, second gen, I believe, so anyone thinking of buying this for their ipad, I would hold off until you get some more positive reviews from people who have solid installs. If any of the developers are seeing this, please push a bug fix out to us, and I will certainly update my review. Not very happy about dropping 4 bucks on a completely non working app.
The last crash
This gets one star for the title only. This game looked good , and for all I know could be. I will never know apparently because it crashes every single time I try to play it. It's rather insulting to buy a game and have it just crap out with no reason. I haven't seen any new updates that say the problem is solved so until then the game and it's developer are on my do not trust list. Don't spend the money folks this app is garbage.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 15, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 161 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: Osauhing Creative Mobile
- Copyright 2014 © by Glowforth
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.