THE #1 BRACKET TOURNAMENT MANAGER ON THE APP STORE
Build your own tournaments. Make custom brackets. Track, save and share your results.
Tired of writing out tournament brackets by hand? My Bracket is the app you are looking for.
Loaded with features yet easy to use, it is the best way to manage tournaments on the fly. Keep yourself organized and your friends informed with My Bracket.
◆ INTUITIVE, EASY TO USE BRACKET CREATOR helps you track all your tournaments
◆ BUILD THE TOURNAMENT YOU WANT with a truckload of features
◆ TRACK WINS AND LOSSES WITH A SINGLE TAP and share the results with your friends
◆ UNMATCHED SOCIAL SHARING ABILITY keeps everyone informed and involved in your tournament
• build unlimited brackets for any number of teams (up to 32)
• automatic bye round management
• double elimination with integrated "Losers' Bracket"
• automatic seeding management
• seed randomization if needed
• 'Groups' menu keeps your brackets organized
• highly manipulatable brackets let you fix or change any or all advancements quickly
• Smart Edit remembers your team names if you need to adjust team numbers
• beautiful HD graphics make your brackets look great
• multiple bracket sharing allows you to share UNLIMITED brackets at one time
• share one or more brackets with a single click via email or Facebook
• save one or more brackets to your phone as images you can text out to anyone
• REVOLUTIONARY new import/export feature allows you to send WORKING brackets to other My Bracket users
If you are organizing tournaments for pool, tennis, ping pong, darts, beer pong, basketball, volleyball, softball, baseball, soccer, curling, squash, you name it - this app is for you.
My Bracket is built to be social. It is the ONLY app that allows you to share your brackets with anyone you want, any way you want. It is designed to make your life easier.
Ratings and Reviews
I have to agree with the review from The Merg. Landscape view would be awesome and zoom in/out would be nice. Displaying the full team name is a must ( especially when running games on multiple courts). Final results and rankings is a great idea, as is the ability to clear a match result (some teams have similar names and if you tap a team that is still playing on a different court by mistake, you have to remember which one it was Instead of just undoing that tap). One major issue is the blue on black color scheme- this does not project well onto a wall and is hard to see when transmitted to a large screen. Perhaps allow the user to choose the color scheme.
Most of these suggestions were made over 2 years ago and nothing has been done, please don't ignore us.
What if I don’t want a bye how do I get rid of it
Good Little Bracket App
Needed an app to track the results of a few tournaments. This app does that pretty well. You can change the number of teams easily (before the tournament begins, of course) and rename the teams easily. It also allows you to choose between single and double elimination, with a losers bracket for double elimination.
A few suggestions for future versions, which is why I didn't give it 5-stars:
- iPad enabled to allow it to be in landscape view and allow more of the bracket to be seen at once
- iPad view would also allow long team names to be shown completely
- final results listing, which could show rankings of first 3 places or all places (user optionable per tournament)
- share results that would save both winners and losers bracket in one photo and possibly also place rankings, if desired
- allow tournaments to be available between multiple user devices
- ability to erase the results of a match (you can currently select the other team to change the result, but you cannot blank out a result)
It's a great start to a potentially killer tournament tracking app. Hopefully, it will get there.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.