The AlphaRef King James Version of the Bible is an app that makes use of Alpha Software's AlphaRef technology for reading reference material. It gives you quick, clean access to the entire text through all of these means:
- Drag scrolling
- Table of contents organized by book and chapter
- Scrollbar with coarse and fine drag control
- Quick full-text search
- Frequently viewed list
- Recently viewed list with Next and Previous buttons
- Bookmarks organized visually on a two-dimensional pasteboard with labels and color coding
For more information and to see an introductory video, go to the support web site, www.AlphaRefReader.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy, intuitive, addictively useful
Every feature worked as expected, so no need for training. I want to read all my reference books in this format, as I know it will save me much time and improve my productivity.
Would be great format for text books, computer manuals, recipes, etc.
Will you eventually be able to add your own books? I hope so.
At Last - an intuitive and well designed reader!
Kudos for releasing this great reader. I've been searching for just this application and my prayers have been answered. Rather than only seeing something from the author's point of view, finally the reader is put in the driver's seat. Bless you for releasing this gem to the masses.
Congrats on a great product! Been using the reference reader since Saturday - and it's great. Besides being an avid Bible reader, I read a lot for business - the features-the response time-- just wonderful. Thank you- keep up the good work.
- Alpha Software, Corporation
- 10 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2014 Alpha Software Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.