Play the world's best bird flinging, pig popping game!
Use the slingshot to fling birds at the piggies' towers and bring them crashing down – all to save the precious eggs.
New to the world of Angry Birds? Angry Birds 2 is the best way to get to know all of the iconic characters and experience the fun gameplay that has captured the hearts (and spare time) of millions of players.
Decorated Angry Birds veteran? Everything you love about classic Angry Birds games is here with some awesome new additions. Choose which bird to fling when, play with friends, take on multi stage levels, and compete and collaborate with players around the globe.
● CHOOSE YOUR BIRD. Choose which bird to put in the slingshot and defeat the pigs with strategy!
● MULTI-STAGE LEVELS. Play fun, challenging levels with multiple stages – just watch out for those Boss Pigs!
● DAILY CHALLENGES. Have a minute? Complete a daily challenge and earn some quick rewards.
● LEVEL UP your birds with feathers and up their scoring power. Build the ultimate flock!
● JOIN A CLAN to take down the pigs with friends and players around the world.
● IMPRESS THE MIGHTY EAGLE in Mighty Eagle's Bootcamp and earn coins to use in his exclusive shop.
● COMPETE in the ARENA. Compete with other players for some friendly bird flinging fun and prove who is the best.
● COLLECT SILLY HATS. Collect hats with different fun themes and level up your birds' fashion game. ● BAD PIGGIES. The green baddies are back, stronger, badder, and even greener.
● LOTS OF LEVELS. Play hundreds of levels with more added in regular updates and limited time events.
● LEADERBOARDS. Prove who is the best in the world on the global leaderboards.
● FREE to download! --- Angry Birds 2 is completely free to play. Although Angry Birds 2 can be downloaded for free, there are optional in-app purchases available.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse to any web page
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from third parties
This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. When the game is played for the first time, there is a one-off download of additional content.
This year, a very special bird returns to the flock as a new playable character for the first time in Angry Birds 2! Who is coming home for the holidays?
– New extra bird!
– New hats!
– New events!
– 2 New chapters with new levels.
– New and improved Hat Shop.
Ratings and Reviews
It took less than a minute for us to get hooked on this series all over again. The sequel to Rovio’s blockbuster puzzler polishes the feathery fun to a golden sheen—and with more than just beautiful new graphics. Features like multi-stage levels, pig-punishing spells and choosing the order in which you fling birds make the game more irresistible than ever. Whether it’s your first Angry Birds game or your 10th, you’ll be flying high in no time.
Angry Birds 2 Causing angry people
I have been a huge Angry Birds fan since the very beginning. I am becoming more and more disappointed with the creators and designers of this game as they figure out more and more ways of taking our money. There is an addiction factor that they are exploiting. Starting to remind me an awful lot of the tobacco companies. In the sense that they start you off really cheap, really easy, everything seems just fine and then Bam! jack the prices up and they hold all the cards because the addiction to it is set. I don’t mind paying my share to play but with all the glitches and lost rewards it hardly seems fair. Then they go and give you a cute little egg you can hatch, to be your very own little bird that’s just for you. just another way of sucking every last penny you have, it is disgusting. With every new special little thing they give you, that’s that much more of your money they’re expecting. The fleecing that is going on is making it hard to stay interested in this game. Hope you will take this into some kind of consideration.
The only online game
Despite there being cheaters here and there on this game (and Rovio will deal with them), I feel this will always and only be the online game I will be forever committed to. Changing levels, varieties of attack spells, the clan community, the fine friends I’ve made there; it is everything I wanted in an online gaming experience. As a veteran arcader who grew up on Oregon Trail, Colecovision, MSDOS games like Commander Keen, Scorched Earth and Carmen Sandiego, I am very picky what I consider a truly fine game.
If you share my type of love for gaming, AB2 is a wonderful choice. It is owned by a powerful, well-seeded franchise that is here to stay for a long time; earning one’s trust to stay loyal and grow up in the game itself. AB2 also evolves in options, characters, and prizes; this equates to keeping the experience of the challenge fresh, avoiding stagnant gameplay, constantly keeping the player entertained.
If this doesn’t convince you to join the feathery culture that is Rovio, take time to listen to King Pig squeal as he falls off screen. That right there is satisfaction enough.
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 680.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rovio Entertainment Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of gems $0.99
- Precious pouch of gems $4.99
- Blue's Bling! $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.