Lose yourself in this magical meditation by best-selling self-help author Glenn Harrold. This visual fairground meditation recording has been adapted from an original hypnotherapy script by Terence Watts. The aim of the recording is to help you to feel so much more positive about life and your future.
Glenn’s highly acclaimed hypnosis techniques and accompanying sound effects will engage your senses and take you on a unique and very visual journey. Stroll through the fairground, ride down the helter skelter and enter the fortune teller’s tent. It’s all there to transport you to another time and place where you can get lost in a magical dance that fires your creative mind.
This special meditation will help you feel happier and more optimistic and more positive about your future. It will help you feel more creative and inspired and will give you a feeling of being in control of your destiny.
Post hypnotic Affirmations include:
I feel happy and secure
I love and respect myself
I always convey positive thoughts and feelings to other people
I feel empowered and in control of my life
I am always in the right place at the right time
Abundance flows freely and naturally to me
The Magic Fairground features:
• A unique and visual meditation through a magical fairground.
• A state of the art audio production.
• Glenn Harrold’s calming voice guiding you into a relaxed and receptive state.
• A daytime awake version and a bedtime sleep version.
• Soothing background sounds recorded in specific musical keys and frequencies to deepen the relaxation effect.
• Hypnotic echoed affirmations which pan from ear to ear across the stereo range - a deeply relaxing, unique effect.
• The Ultimate Guide To Self-Hypnosis eBook by Glenn Harrold.
Ratings and Reviews
You gotta try this!!!
Whether you're new to self meditation or a pro you going to love this app. I know it's a bit pricy for an app but well worth it. I've used several and have always like them by GH. I've only used the sleep version of this one. I suffer from bad insomnia and being a mother and full time employee can't pop a pill at night to get my z's. I e never have made it to the end. Or at least I'm not aware if I do. I am out like a light. Works great ;)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.